FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Refund for MX Player Pro by J2 Interactive Order Number GPA.3314-5781-0633-26157

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Stephen Mcpherson, Junior Member on 2nd February 2018, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello my name is Stephen Mcpherson, I am writing to you because yesterday on the 01/02/2018 I bought the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The problem is I have installed the program but the MX Player Pro does not recognise any of my music that is stored on my Memory Card in my phone.

For this reason I am unable to get the MX Player program to work, in fact it does not work.

I would really appreciate it if you could refund me the money I paid for this program back to my Google Account.

My Mobile phone number is 07387701427 and my e-mail address is [email protected].

Can you please send me an e-mail or a text to my phone to say you are going to refund me the £4.30 I paid you for the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The Order Number is as follows GPA.3314-5781-0633-26157. This is the Order number on my receipt that was sent to me by e-mail.

Thank You for your help and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Stephen Mcpherson.

5th February 2018, 06:36 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,107

More
We have already replied back to your mail. Kindly check your emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Mcpherson

Hello my name is Stephen Mcpherson, I am writing to you because yesterday on the 01/02/2018 I bought the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The problem is I have installed the program but the MX Player Pro does not recognise any of my music that is stored on my Memory Card in my phone.

For this reason I am unable to get the MX Player program to work, in fact it does not work.

I would really appreciate it if you could refund me the money I paid for this program back to my Google Account.

My Mobile phone number is 07387701427 and my e-mail address is [email protected].

Can you please send me an e-mail or a text to my phone to say you are going to refund me the £4.30 I paid you for the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The Order Number is as follows GPA.3314-5781-0633-26157. This is the Order number on my receipt that was sent to me by e-mail.

Thank You for your help and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Stephen Mcpherson.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)