FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Refund for MX Player Pro by J2 Interactive

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Stephen Mcpherson, Junior Member on 2nd February 2018, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello my name is Stephen Mcpherson, I am writing to you because yesterday on the 01/02/2018 I bought the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The problem is I have installed the program but the MX Player Pro does not recognise any of my music that is stored on my Memory Card in my phone.

For this reason I am unable to get the MX Player program to work, in fact it does not work.

I would really appreciate it if you could refund me the money I paid for this program back to my Google Account.

My Mobile phone number is <MOD EDIT: personal details removed>

Can you please send me an e-mail or a text to my phone to say you are going to refund me the £4.30 I paid you for the MX Player Pro made by J2 Interactive.

The Order Number is as follows GPA.3314-5781-0633-26157. This is the Order number on my receipt that was sent to me by e-mail.

Thank You for your help and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Stephen Mcpherson.

2nd February 2018, 02:42 PM |#2  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee Lead
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 20,391

More
Hi, sorry but we aren't affiliated in any way with MX Player. You'll have to contact them directly, or via Google Play.

I have removed your mobile number and email address from your post, as it's not a good idea to post them on public forum.

But I have moved your thread to our MX Player forum, where you can ask for support on your problem. You will find that the issue you are having will more than likely be easily resolved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)