FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

rewind and ff with the phone keys

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By roucoups, Junior Member on 3rd February 2018, 03:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello

I can't find a way to fast forward / rewind a video with the volume keys of my phone instead of changing the volume. I don't want to put my fingers onto the screen. I fast forward / rewind much more than change the volume because I am a language learner. Is it possible to implement such a functionality. Thank you.

5th February 2018, 06:27 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,085

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roucoups

Hello

I can't find a way to fast forward / rewind a video with the volume keys of my phone instead of changing the volume. I don't want to put my fingers onto the screen. I fast forward / rewind much more than change the volume because I am a language learner. Is it possible to implement such a functionality. Thank you.

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback. If your headset has Prev or Next button, there is an option to use it as FF/REW. But, currently, it's not possible to use volume buttons for FF/REW.
5th February 2018, 10:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Even if I don't have one, it wouldn't be handy with a headset. It would be a great improvement if the 2 phone buttons for the volume could be assigned to rw / ff, they are accessible by the hand which holds the phone.
Is it truly impossible to have such an implementation in an update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)