Share you opinion about Chromecast expectations

1,895 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,983

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 29th March 2017, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2017, 06:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It will be great to have chromecast support on mxplayer.
I use chromecast to watch video links on tv, but need to use AndStream apk and AllConnect apk to send it from web to tv, will be grat if there will be an way to watch videos thru mxplayer on tv.

5th June 2017, 12:24 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
I've rarely ask for help or tips on problems that occur with tech. But, a week ago I used to tether my nexus 6 to my chromecast in my car, and also be able to use the phone to play music, videos back on my car's screen. Now the phone won't pick up my chromecast. I can use other devices, such as phone, tablets that are connected to my cellphone mobile data. Any ideas as to why it stop working? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T710 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
6th July 2017, 09:06 AM |#13  
Flag Fountain Valley
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
I think that it would be great to be able to cast from the app.
I don't know why you haven't done it sooner. I have been using ES File explorers Chromecast plugin and it's not stable. Please include the ability to cast from your app.
10th July 2017, 09:49 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,983

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolishesh

I've rarely ask for help or tips on problems that occur with tech. But, a week ago I used to tether my nexus 6 to my chromecast in my car, and also be able to use the phone to play music, videos back on my car's screen. Now the phone won't pick up my chromecast. I can use other devices, such as phone, tablets that are connected to my cellphone mobile data. Any ideas as to why it stop working? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T710 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Hi,

It's chromecast & Device specific issue. It's better to ask in the Device specific forum.
12th July 2017, 09:44 AM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 2,147

More
I have input on using built-in Android casting.

Like many other's say, the main advantage to using an apps native cast is that you can then use your device for something else as well. Secondly, the screen has to be on the whole time when using inbuilt casting - it's annoying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chromecast, mx player

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)