FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] Feature Requests and Bugs List - READ RULES - No direct posts here.

1,925 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,992

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 15th April 2014, 07:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2014, 01:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I have the Moto X. Since is shoots at a 16:9 ratio it won't go past 7.2mp. Is it possible to add full 10mp 16:9 support?

30th April 2014, 01:56 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostboykev

I have the Moto X. Since is shoots at a 16:9 ratio it won't go past 7.2mp. Is it possible to add full 10mp 16:9 support?

You are in wrong place.
It's MX Player support forum....!!!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 01:30 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
auto resume on startup
Hi

This player is awesome.

Here a feature needed for android car radio. Android car player are more and more popular, a nice feature would be an option when we start the player, the last played file start automatically on resume, like a normal car cd player do. (no need to start the application automatically, there is already an application for that).

Because each time the car is turned off, all applications are stopped by the android system. of course, if you use the integrated player it resume automatically, but it does not play all format and the interface is not good enough.

Thanks!

Cedric
2nd May 2014, 02:40 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
@AlbertAS and @xenyz please make a new forum thread for your feature requests, then link that thread here, so that it can be added to the list. With a thread for your specific request, it is easier to keep track of each item.
@xenyz added.
2nd May 2014, 06:55 PM |#15  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mast3rbug

Hi

This player is awesome.

Here a feature needed for android car radio. Android car player are more and more popular, a nice feature would be an option when we start the player, the last played file start automatically on resume, like a normal car cd player do. (no need to start the application automatically, there is already an application for that).

Because each time the car is turned off, all applications are stopped by the android system. of course, if you use the integrated player it resume automatically, but it does not play all format and the interface is not good enough.

Thanks!

Cedric

This is a great video player indeed, but as a car stereo app it's not ideal I'd say.. cause that's not its main purpose.
In my car I've been using PowerAmp for over 4 years now, it works great with everything you need from auto resuming to lockscreen controls etc. PowerAmp was one of the first apps to integrate all these things and still does it best imo. Although many other players have adopted the same functions.
4th May 2014, 07:31 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_

This is a great video player indeed, but as a car stereo app it's not ideal I'd say.. cause that's not its main purpose.
In my car I've been using PowerAmp for over 4 years now, it works great with everything you need from auto resuming to lockscreen controls etc. PowerAmp was one of the first apps to integrate all these things and still does it best imo. Although many other players have adopted the same functions.

Thanks I will try it!

Cedric
5th May 2014, 01:05 AM |#17  

More
I agree that PowerAmp is probably one of the best music player apps out there.
5th May 2014, 05:59 PM |#18  
Moderator & Developer Committee Member / Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Oxnard, CA Likes: Los Angeles Lakers Dislikes: Heavy petting zoos
Thanks Meter: 2,200

Donate to Me
More
Apologies in advance if I'm doing this wrong.

I have MX Pro, and would like to see it brought to Google TV...namely the Sony NSZ-GS7.
It doesn't appear in the Play Store for GTV, and I have tried sideloading MX player and it offers a "not supported" message.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...4/xV1anwFLUEIJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...E/I75B4w-suY0J

Although,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical Support

MX Player cannot run on Google TV because Google TV version of Android does not allow direct access of system module.
MX Player requires direct access of system module to speed up video decoding.

Thanks.

So I guess it'll never work?

Thanks
6th May 2014, 02:22 AM |#19  

More
@bleu8888 has anything changed regarding overground's question?
The Following User Says Thank You to CDB-Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CDB-Man Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 11:45 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Add Feature
If you can add THE ABILITY TO Share video support like by Bluetooth and wlan direct .... etc

THANKS
19th May 2014, 03:55 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
TS container vs. HW acceleration
Please modify MXPlayer behavior so that it will decide whether (or not) to use HW acceleration the same way as it does in case of MKV container.
Short problem description:
MKV file playback is smooth on my Acer Iconia A1 810, because the HW acceleration is used in MXPlayer for video track (AC3 audio is decoded by SW custom codec).
TS file has the same video track (PAL 1080i) and audio track (AC3) as the MKV file above, but the HW acceleration is not used.
In fact, the MKV file is repacked version of the original TS file (using mkvmerge).
Please see the details in thread "[Feature Request] .ts file is not HW-accelerated but repacked to MKV is"
Thank you in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)