FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

280 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By MXPlayer, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 02:52 PM |#1151  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Why is the font changed after the latest update. System font is way better.

14th August 2019, 07:14 AM |#1152  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After update player start require latest 1.13 ARM v8 NEON codecs, I downloaded them from two different places, player can't see them. I show him the file in settings but he doesn't recognise them.

SOLVED: I needed 64 bit version of the codec.
15th August 2019, 08:58 AM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
How can i disable audio focus/audio ducking? I can't find it in options, is it available? how is it called?
16th August 2019, 01:47 AM |#1154  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RheinPirat

I installed always MX on my phones as default video player. But only on my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 can i skip in the video, without buffering the whole file... why (via SMB in local network)?

Same MX Version, same custom codec pack, same network, both HW+ decoder... Oneplus 6 and 7 Pro cant skip the video without buffering. Its so frustrating. I made a short video of the problem (Mi Max2 Free version - OP7 Pro Pro Version - but it doesnt matter which version i use):

Neither Android nor MX Player have built-in SMB support. The "File Explorer" you are launching the videos from looks like ES File Explorer... If so, it has built-in SMB support, and if you launch a media file with an external app, it creates an HTTP streaming server on the loopback interface (127.0.0.1), which enables MX Player to proxy the video through ES File Explorer.

If the same video file, same network, and same MX Player + codec behave differently, that begs the question... are you using the same program and version to proxy/bridge HTTP<->SMB?

I suspect the file explorers you use to launch the videos on the two devices are behaving differently from each other.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)