FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

331 posts
Thanks Meter: 88

By MXPlayer, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2019, 01:38 PM |#1181  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Phenix

Hello.
What font use mx player? It's very nice . I want use this font in my system. Attachment 4867911

Wysłane z mojego LG-H850 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Glad to know that you liked the new font face used on our app. It's Muli
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 02:44 PM |#1182  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi, l have buy this player long time ago.... To many year. But now on galaxy exynos the module code its incompatible ?
8th November 2019, 03:33 PM |#1183  
Flag СПБ
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Hey guys!

Anyone knows what's the last working version for Android 10 which didn't have any streaming stuff baked in?

Was using an older build without any streaming stuff which worked perfectly fine on android 8.1/9 but have upgraded to Android 10 and it wont launch anymore as obviously being old it doesnt have the api support.

So looking for info on any older version supported for 10 but without all the fluff.
11th November 2019, 06:43 AM |#1184  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Is there any way we can stretch the video vertically only?
13th November 2019, 04:34 PM |#1185  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problema de compatibilidade com px5 da Joying
I have the pro version installed on my Joying ARM Cortex A53 px5 with android 8.0 for a while now. However, I can only use up to version 1.9. When I upgrade to the newer version, the next / previous px5 physical buttons will stop working and only work through the px5 screen. Already looked in the settings and found nothing that could solve this, I had to disable the automatic update of the playstore not to automatically update the apps. I've tried arm-v8, arm-v7, and nothing, the same thing. Have a solution for this? Thanks.
14th November 2019, 01:17 AM |#1186  

More
[Question] Not all dialogue subtitles are displayed
Just started using MX Player and like it very much.
I have movies recorded from TV and they have subtitles .
For most movies MX Player displays all the dialogue as subtitles very well.
I have some that when played with MX PLayer not all the lines of dialogue get displayed on screen.
I had this same problem with these movies when I first started using Potplayer on my windows PC.
Potplayer was able to fix this problem in one day and now all these movies display the subtitles perfectly using Potplayer.
VLC also has this issue but they have not fixed in 3 years of asking.
I want to use MX Player on my android devices so would love to have the technical people try to modify the software to fix this problem.
I can supply a dropbox link to a very small portion of one of these movies where the problem occurs .
But not sure if that is OK to place here ?
If it is OK please let me know and I will include the link.
Please help.
14th November 2019, 05:31 PM |#1187  

More
Does the Galaxy S9 (snapdragon version) runs H265 1080p smoothly? I need to run H265 because work but I am afraid of buying a S9 and not be able to run H265 videos.
15th November 2019, 05:45 PM |#1188  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claufecam

I have the pro version installed on my Joying ARM Cortex A53 px5 with android 8.0 for a while now. However, I can only use up to version 1.9. When I upgrade to the newer version, the next / previous px5 physical buttons will stop working and only work through the px5 screen. Already looked in the settings and found nothing that could solve this, I had to disable the automatic update of the playstore not to automatically update the apps. I've tried arm-v8, arm-v7, and nothing, the same thing. Have a solution for this? Thanks.

Could you collect a bug report from the help menu of the latest version right after reproducing the issues and share with us at [email protected]? It will help us to investigate further and get it sorted for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)