FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

338 posts
Thanks Meter: 92

By MXPlayer, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2019, 12:10 PM |#1191  
Flag СПБ
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretX33

Does the Galaxy S9 (snapdragon version) runs H265 1080p smoothly? I need to run H265 because work but I am afraid of buying a S9 and not be able to run H265 videos.

Yes the Sd845 can run them smoothly!
30th November 2019, 01:48 PM |#1192  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there a support for Ordered Chapters for MX Player? I'm playing .mkv files with ordered chapters but it only plays the individual file (doesn't link other video file). The only other video player that actually plays ordered chapters is mpv. In PC, any player will do (mpc-hc, vlc...) but for phones, there's barely none. I hope there's a future update that'll include this.
1st December 2019, 05:30 AM |#1193  

More
How to make MXP Pro halt at the end of video?
I've been using and enjoying MX Player Pro for several years, but stll don't know how to make it halt at the end of a video.

When video playback is finished, rather than returning to the list or even running into the next unrelated video , I simply wish to see a still image of the current last frame, just as I see a still image of the first frame when playback is started.

I'm stunned that this preference appears to be neither implemented nor publicly discussed.
Even if for a minority of users, I would greatly appreciate any hint that helps!

Thank you!
1st December 2019, 08:07 PM |#1194  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey there,

Quick question - When streaming a network video file (think NAS), is there any way to get MX Player Pro to detect there's a .SRT subtitle file in the same folder as the (.MP4) video with the same name? I'm used to (PC) players auto-selecting the contiguous subtitle file if it has the same name. In this case, it seems like I can't even select it manually since I'm streaming the video file and MX Player doesn't let me search local files. Is there any workaround?

For context, I'm streaming videos from a NAS to an Amazon Fire Stick 4K. With VLC Player what I'm asking seems possible without much trouble, but with MX Player (which I'd normally prefer) I can't seem to do this.

Thanks for any input!
4th December 2019, 05:02 AM |#1195  

More
No online content in pro version?
Why the pro version doesn't have online contents as in free version such as web shows,movies etc
4th December 2019, 06:11 AM |#1196  
Flag ....
Thanks Meter: 10,954

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rksingh620

Why the pro version doesn't have online contents as in free version such as web shows,movies etc

I would prefer it to be as clean as it is. If you are interested in online contents, install the free version.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Delight Oreo
Compiled by myself
4th December 2019, 09:17 AM |#1197  

More
There is no online content displayed like Webshows, TV shows etc on MXPlayer latest version on my MI Tv but it is shown in mobile app. How to enable for Tv?
6th December 2019, 03:14 PM |#1198  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM_Jaipur

There is no online content displayed like Webshows, TV shows etc on MXPlayer latest version on my MI Tv but it is shown in mobile app. How to enable for Tv?

We have a dedicated TV app to improve your online streaming experience on the TV platform. So, our regular version of the app doesn't support online streaming platform on TV devices. Request you to install MX Player TV app from Google Play to enjoy your favourite shows on larger screens.
7th December 2019, 04:06 PM |#1199  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

We have a dedicated TV app to improve your online streaming experience on the TV platform. So, our regular version of the app doesn't support online streaming platform on TV devices. Request you to install MX Player TV app from Google Play to enjoy your favourite shows on larger screens.

I have downloaded from Play store TV, but still it is not showing the online contents. I have mitv 4a with android pie.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)