FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

348 posts
Thanks Meter: 94

By MXPlayer, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2019, 07:49 PM |#1201  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ujwal Agrawal

I have downloaded from Play store TV, but still it is not showing the online contents. I have mitv 4a with android pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM_Jaipur

I have downloaded and installed but no popular TV shows, movies or web series are being shown on app which are available on the mobile app. I have MiTV 4A Pro with Android 9

It seems that you have installed the regular version of MX Player on your TV devices. Request you to install MX Player TV app (not MX Player) to enjoy our online streaming services on bigger screens.
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
18th December 2019, 07:50 PM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Two subtitles. One at top. Another at bottom. Possible?
Two subtitles. One at top. Another at bottom. Is it possible? I need it badly for learning language, stil can't find how to do it.

Example:

22nd December 2019, 11:11 AM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Good morning,
Almost all Android video players are compatible with Chomecast.
It is a pity that this is not.

Is there a plan to make it compatible with Chromecast?

Regards

Enviado desde mi unknown mediante Tapatalk
7th January 2020, 10:27 AM |#1204  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Hey, Your team is really doing great job with bringing the forgein contents from Turkey and Korea and would love to see more of those coming soon.
I just moved to Samsung QLED and your app is a major miss on the Samsung Tizen TV OS, Are we gonna get it anytime soon on the platform or no plans as of yet?
14th January 2020, 09:37 AM |#1205  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Does MXPlayer Pro track my (viewing) activity?
14th January 2020, 01:09 PM |#1206  

More
Hello,

I have MXPlayer pro installed in an Android TV device, Is there any way to send a video URL from my smartphone device to play in MXPlayer on my Android TV (lets think it like "casting" a video file URL from my phone to my mxPlayer on TV) ? I know I could input the URL using the app menu but it is a real pain to copy that using the remote, for every single file. Maybe using some 3rd party app?
15th January 2020, 12:40 AM |#1207  

More
Screenshot feature
Do you plan to add the screenshot feature? If yes, will it simply serve as a shortcut for native android screenshoting, or will it take a 'screenshot' by extracting the a frame from the video? (take VLC for example)
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)