FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

891 posts
Thanks Meter: 253

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2017, 07:53 AM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this software provide an interface to get the current playback time? Because I want to make a Android software and use this software, so I want to get this information

8th March 2017, 03:20 AM |#632  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,008

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshao1997

Does this software provide an interface to get the current playback time? Because I want to make a Android software and use this software, so I want to get this information

Kindly read our intent definition & supported extras.
https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/api

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartacus-sparta

I used mxplayer v1.8.17 and i tried to play video m2ts. It can play video m2ts but it's same slow motion. Mxplay can't play but VLC sofware can play video normal.( I used phone sony m4 aqua)

Just Enable HW+ from settings & try again in HW+ (not HW)

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttom99

I install MX-player pro on my Samsung Tablet with Android 6.1. Viewing films is okay, but sound like to be from Micky Mouse
Need a special codecs?

Greetz Tom

All Okay. I reinstall the player. Now it works.

Have you checked with headphones?
Some videos have issues with audio track itself. in such cases there will be issue on playing on the devices with mono speaker.
It happens when one of the stereo channel is in inverted condition.
15th March 2017, 05:34 AM |#633  
Flag Manila

More
Issue: MKV Internal Subtitles Disappearing

I know this is talked about in FAQ 6.5, but that is rather unsatisfactory. MXPlayer can display the subtitles, just not consistently. More often than not the player won't display the subtitles, even if it can.

I'm using an unrooted Samsung Galaxy Note 5. MX Player Version 1.8.17 (ARMv7 NEON).
15th March 2017, 06:52 AM |#634  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Whats the difference between mx player beta 1.0.7 and mx player 1.8.17 as there are two mx players on play store
15th March 2017, 07:44 AM |#635  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvdave

Whats the difference between mx player beta 1.0.7 and mx player 1.8.17 as there are two mx players on play store

MX Player beta 1.0.7 is exclusively available in Indian Market.
It will come up with Online videos feature in addition to the all Goodness of Standard MX Player package.
15th March 2017, 07:50 AM |#636  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

MX Player beta 1.0.7 is exclusively available in Indian Market.
It will come up with Online videos feature in addition to the all Goodness of Standard MX Player package.

Will it be merged with orginal mx player in future
21st March 2017, 07:50 PM |#637  
Flag Bari

More
AC3 Audio Codec
AC3 audio codec not work !!!
22nd March 2017, 10:51 AM |#638  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kendari, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 2,389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob3rto90

AC3 audio codec not work !!!

Use custom codec from this thread.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using XDA Labs
22nd March 2017, 02:49 PM |#639  
Flag Bari

More
Wow.....Work
25th March 2017, 05:21 PM |#640  

More
Playback stops after pressing back, square or home button
Hello, first of all this is an excellent app, one of the bestive tried both for video and audio filew. Few glitches problems dont miss though. Please tell me how to solve the following

My main problem is that when a music video is playing and i press the mentioned buttons, playback stops even when background playing is checked. After that the app will skip the file if i press previous or next and i have to manually select from the list the song that was stoped.

Another thing is that on my recordings sometimes when a file is played the progress bar and time stay on "0", when i press ">>" to go few seconds forward the app goes few seconds from where the bar currently is so it goes near the start.

Other than that, it is an excellent app.
Im using a tablet, Teclast x98 air 3g
Thanks
27th March 2017, 06:49 AM |#641  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoyoGeo

Hello, first of all this is an excellent app, one of the bestive tried both for video and audio filew. Few glitches problems dont miss though. Please tell me how to solve the following

My main problem is that when a music video is playing and i press the mentioned buttons, playback stops even when background playing is checked. After that the app will skip the file if i press previous or next and i have to manually select from the list the song that was stoped.

Another thing is that on my recordings sometimes when a file is played the progress bar and time stay on "0", when i press ">>" to go few seconds forward the app goes few seconds from where the bar currently is so it goes near the start.

Other than that, it is an excellent app.
Im using a tablet, Teclast x98 air 3g
Thanks

Hi,
Can you reproduce the issue & immediately go to menu > help > bug report to collect the bug report?
bug report will be helpful to us to understand the root cause.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)