FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 264

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2017, 12:34 PM |#691  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromedych007

Is there any progress on my problem?

We couldn't reproduce the issues in our any of the devices. And the logs are insufficient. Looks like a issue with the system decoders. both HW & HW+ uses the decoders provided by the system. SW uses ffmpeg.

24th May 2017, 07:33 PM |#692  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

We couldn't reproduce the issues in our any of the devices. And the logs are insufficient. Looks like a issue with the system decoders. both HW & HW+ uses the decoders provided by the system. SW uses ffmpeg.

But why SPMC (KODI) plays video with correct aspect?. It use same hardware system decoder
25th May 2017, 07:06 AM |#693  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MX Player Subtitle Exploit
Hi, with all the news of the newly discovered subtitle exploit for KODI and VLC Player, I started to wonder if MX Player uses any shared open source code in its subtitle engine that may make it vulnerable to this exploit. Any thoughts or reassurances would be appreciated.

Thanks!
25th May 2017, 11:38 AM |#694  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKelly

Hi, with all the news of the newly discovered subtitle exploit for KODI and VLC Player, I started to wonder if MX Player uses any shared open source code in its subtitle engine that may make it vulnerable to this exploit. Any thoughts or reassurances would be appreciated.

Thanks!

No, MX Player is not vulnerable to the exploit specified in the subtitle attack reports.
28th May 2017, 11:27 AM |#695  
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Please raise the border on subtitles ....bigger than 300% ..
28th May 2017, 08:05 PM |#696  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

Hi,
It might happen when MX Player can't detect the path of the file it's playing. It will happen especially when the file manager uses content scheme instead of file scheme. We are working on that to improve the content scheme handling. It will improved in 1.9.0.

Great, thanks for the info!
31st May 2017, 05:09 AM |#697  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1,083

More
Hello guys how to enable ac3 codec in mx player pro. i heard mx player pro now supports ac3. Recently purchased mx player pro in play store. tried all methods by reinstalling, clear cache etc. but its not seems to be working. any workaround ?
9th June 2017, 02:57 AM |#698  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Shortcut for playback speed
Hey there

I like to watch some sections of several kinds of files on high playback speed. Now, there is that double finger gesture that I love - but when I put my S8+ into the DeX-station this does not help me any more Mouse action is a hustle though...

I studied your shortcut list and tried on my own, however, there seems to be no shortcut for "faster" or "slower". Any possibility that you implement such keyboard shortcuts?

That would be really great and several Dollars would travel along if that worked...
The Following User Says Thank You to L0SW0LF0S For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift L0SW0LF0S Ad-Free
10th June 2017, 09:22 AM |#699  
Thanks Meter: 306

More
hi all
when i play mx player
simultaneously with google maps
via car bluetooth
the player doesnt
pause or lower volume
when gmaps makes an announcement
in settings-player
i have "play alone" checked
wut am i missing?

vzn pixel xl
stock rom
7.1.2 june update
rooted via twrp / supersu

much thx in advance
10th June 2017, 12:33 PM |#700  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlee928

hi all
when i play mx player
simultaneously with google maps
via car bluetooth
the player doesnt
pause or lower volume
when gmaps makes an announcement
in settings-player
i have "play alone" checked
wut am i missing?

vzn pixel xl
stock rom
7.1.2 june update
rooted via twrp / supersu

much thx in advance

Will be improved in the next update. MX Player will automatically reduce the volume, when there is a announcement from the Maps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
10th June 2017, 04:16 PM |#701  
Thanks Meter: 306

More
Quote:

Will be improved in the next update. MX Player will automatically reduce the volume, when there is a announcement from the Maps.

great thx
one other issue
on my car bluetooth
the song info (artist, title, etc) do not show on the car screen
but it does with other players
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)