FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 98

By MXPlayer, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2017, 05:16 PM |#701  
Thanks Meter: 405

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Will be improved in the next update. MX Player will automatically reduce the volume, when there is a announcement from the Maps.

great thx
one other issue
on my car bluetooth
the song info (artist, title, etc) do not show on the car screen
but it does with other players
11th June 2017, 02:59 PM |#702  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
MX Loop one and hw+ by deafault
Hi.

I have a question.

I have a stream app, that uses MXPlayer as the default player.

But is it possible that i can set that MXPlayer has Loop one and HW+ option Enablede by deafault?

Thanks!
11th June 2017, 07:42 PM |#703  
Flag Colorado Springs, CO

More
I don't explicitly "know" if this question has already been asked, as I've searched a while already, and haven"t found mention of it yet; but what are the differences between the free, and pro versions, of the app?
12th June 2017, 06:50 AM |#704  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Give me a break

I don't explicitly "know" if this question has already been asked, as I've searched a while already, and haven"t found mention of it yet; but what are the differences between the free, and pro versions, of the app?

Functionally both are same. But, Free version has ads. whereas Pro version is completely ad free.
12th June 2017, 07:13 AM |#705  
Thanks Meter: 405

More
@Thirumalai.K
thx again
for all the great work
fantastic player
21st June 2017, 10:03 AM |#706  
Italy
Thanks Meter: 67

More
https://ibb.co/cwREsk

Hi all, in the last few days I have this problem with MxPlayer Pro. I claim that I deleted both the cache and Davilk (also in the Playstore). I tried updating the Google Play Service app ... but I could not fix it.
Does anyone have any suggestions about this?

Thank you, very much.
22nd June 2017, 05:57 AM |#707  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascian

https://ibb.co/cwREsk

Hi all, in the last few days I have this problem with MxPlayer Pro. I claim that I deleted both the cache and Davilk (also in the Playstore). I tried updating the Google Play Service app ... but I could not fix it.
Does anyone have any suggestions about this?

Thank you, very much.

HI,
  • Kindly make sure that you are using the same account used to purchase the pro version (Check Google Play Order History if you are unsure).
  • Kindly make sure you have working internet connection & Connection to Google Play servers are not blocked.
  • If the problem persists, It might be an issue from Google Play. Just remove the account from the device & reboot it. Then add the account again & check whether the issue is still there or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
22nd June 2017, 05:47 PM |#708  

More
I bought this app(pro) but saved under audio and not audio streaming. How do I move it to become my default browser?
22nd June 2017, 11:34 PM |#709  
Flag Colorado Springs, CO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Functionally both are same. But, Free version has ads. whereas Pro version is completely ad free.

Are you absolutely certain, that's the "only" difference? Can the pro version handle more, different file types/codecs, or anything?
23rd June 2017, 05:40 AM |#710  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Give me a break

Are you absolutely certain, that's the "only" difference? Can the pro version handle more, different file types/codecs, or anything?

No, it doesn't.
As of now, Only difference is that Pro version is ad free.
In fact, We have clearly mentioned in Play Store description that there is no functional limitation in the free version.
25th June 2017, 04:32 PM |#711  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hi guys.Just a question.I was a beta tester through the Playstore.(Mx Player PRO)Now i cant find the beta vs!What has changed?I purchased Mx player Pro.How To Become A Beta Tester?(Pro vs).THX in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)