FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 250

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2017, 04:35 PM |#731  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can i Transfer my purchase from one account to another. i accidentally purchased it from the wrong account

2nd July 2017, 08:21 AM |#732  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there, I have a problem. When playing movies with SW decoder (sound) turned on, the sound is trimmed. What to do?

Wysłane z mojego C NOTE przy użyciu Tapatalka
4th July 2017, 08:57 AM |#733  

More
Please help ,how can I increase the speed of the displayed video with audio unaffected?
4th July 2017, 08:38 PM |#734  

More
Remaining time indicator
Will it be developed an option in the next versions for customizing the indicators for remaining time, battery and hour to not be cut by the rounded angles of Samsung Galaxy S8's screen? They only should offset a little while.
5th July 2017, 01:07 PM |#735  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Ummm,is it better to use YUV(am i wrong that yuv is better quality than other option?)?
And what is "speedup trick"?Should use it cos i don't see any significant different?
Sorry for my bad English.
9th July 2017, 01:01 AM |#736  
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Will you be adding PIP? And what about 360 rotation?
10th July 2017, 09:52 AM |#737  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,986

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handers1234

Ummm,is it better to use YUV(am i wrong that yuv is better quality than other option?)?
And what is "speedup trick"?Should use it cos i don't see any significant different?
Sorry for my bad English.

Regarding Speedup Trick kindly read our FAQ here. It's a workaround for reducing the SW lag on devices with slower processors. It's generally used automatically. The option exists to force use despite auto detection.

YUV can provide better performance. But, it also can cause some compatibility issues with certain videos and devices. That's why it's not used as default.
10th July 2017, 10:00 AM |#738  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Regarding Speedup Trick kindly read our FAQ here. It's a workaround for reducing the SW lag on devices with slower processors. It's generally used automatically. The option exists to force use despite auto detection.

YUV can provide better performance. But, it also can cause some compatibility issues with certain videos and devices. That's why it's not used as default.

Ah thanks for the explanation as for YUV yeah in some videos that i played there're one or two that play quite choppy with YUV selected and as for the speedup trick,tried it in the videos that play choppy with YUV but no improvement whatsoever so i guess i will keep it off.
13th July 2017, 09:32 PM |#739  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Will be improved in the next update. MX Player will automatically reduce the volume, when there is a announcement from the Maps.

curious if the fix outline above is included in the latest beta release?

also in the new beta release, the resume from last left off function does not work.

thanks

EDIT
one other issue - on my car bluetooth, the song info (artist, title, etc) do not show on the car screen... but it does with other players. any chance this also gets fixed with the next update?
15th July 2017, 06:43 PM |#740  

More
Can't ignore subtitle font
I'm trying to use default subtitles and font with an MP4 that comes with its own subtitles and styling, but "Ignore font specified in SSA subtitles" and "Ignore broken fonts..." do nothing. The font specified by the MP4 is horribly jagged and yellow. And yes, they're optional subtitles, disableable.
18th July 2017, 08:10 AM |#741  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,986

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubidu

I'm trying to use default subtitles and font with an MP4 that comes with its own subtitles and styling, but "Ignore font specified in SSA subtitles" and "Ignore broken fonts..." do nothing. The font specified by the MP4 is horribly jagged and yellow. And yes, they're optional subtitles, disableable.

can you share the content?

Ignore fonts specified in SSA is applicable only to SSA or ASS subtitles. If your video has some other subtitle formats, it may still use the styles mentioned in the sub.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)