FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2017, 10:32 AM |#771  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,038

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaleenag

I have a ASUS zenfone 5. I updated my mx player to 1.9.3 and suddenly hw + does not support hevc I have to use Sw to play it but it lags terribly.. Hevc was supported by hw+ in my previous version (1.8.19). Please help

Can you disable "Alternative HW+ decoder" on the MX Player Settings » Decoder & check again?
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free

7th August 2017, 10:51 AM |#772  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Can you disable "Alternative HW+ decoder" on the MX Player Settings » Decoder & check again?

Thanks it's working now
11th August 2017, 04:18 PM |#773  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Small question, why do not you add the option to change hz (24hz,50hz...)in MXplayer for Android Tv, because i think many people instal kodi just for that . Sorry my english im with google trad
13th August 2017, 03:51 AM |#774  

More
Rewind a few seconds when stopped by notifications?
I'm a user of the Pro version, if that changes anything.

I frequently use MX Player for listening to interviews or audiobooks with the screen off (regularly mounted to the handlebar of a motorcycle, where controlling it is not an option). I also sometimes use "Smart AudioBook Player". That app rewinds the media a few seconds every time an Android notification interrupts the audio, which is great, since it really helps improve the comprehension on some difficult topics, where understanding it is hard enough to being with. With MX Player, I'm not sure if it's possible to do this, but if there isn't I sure wish there were. Currently the audio mutes but keeps playing, which makes multiple long notifications (like dirrections by voice when using GPS). With music it isn't a huge deal, but when listening to audiobooks it really reduces the enjoyment factor.

Is this something that can be done currently? If not, is this something that could be considered?
13th August 2017, 08:29 PM |#775  

More
Update video library without pressing button
Hi.

I have installed the pro version of this app in a tv box, I have configured it to start alone when the system starts and to show me the videos of a folder, the videos pass through samba from pc to android.

My question is whether it is possible to update the library to see the new videos available in the folder without having to press the update button, once the file passes from the pc to the android folder automatically shows it in the library without having to press to update.

Sorry if the translation is not correct, use the google translate.

Thanks greetings.
14th August 2017, 01:23 PM |#776  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegomn

Hi.

I have installed the pro version of this app in a tv box, I have configured it to start alone when the system starts and to show me the videos of a folder, the videos pass through samba from pc to android.

My question is whether it is possible to update the library to see the new videos available in the folder without having to press the update button, once the file passes from the pc to the android folder automatically shows it in the library without having to press to update.

Sorry if the translation is not correct, use the google translate.

Thanks greetings.

Hi,
it depends on the device. In some devices, the file system changes are not properly reported. In our test devices, the new files are automatically listed without a need of a refresh.
14th August 2017, 04:52 PM |#777  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,
it depends on the device. In some devices, the file system changes are not properly reported. In our test devices, the new files are automatically listed without a need of a refresh.

Thanks for the reply.

When deleting the file disappears the file of the library, but when a new video is added it has to be updated so that it appears.

I know it's a silly question but it's a device that my parents are going to use and I wanted to make it as simple as possible.

Thanks greetings.
16th August 2017, 02:44 PM |#778  

More
MX Player recently got problems in rewinding and fast forwarding. If i fast forward it would instead rewind too far back. anyone has this problem?

Also usinging it on my Amazon fire tv
16th August 2017, 04:21 PM |#779  

More
I use a HTC U11 with a Nexus Aqua DAC/Emplifer and i heard a lot that the USB Audio Player Pro make great sound compared to standard Apps, how is the MX Player? is it equal to the UAPP? Well im looking for a player who can play audio and movies.

best regards
17th August 2017, 06:12 PM |#780  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
songs starting half way
Recently after an update, I think? Sometimes mxplayer will start a audio track half way or at the end of a song instead of at the beginning. I have resume disabled too. Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to rapemepls123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rapemepls123 Ad-Free
17th August 2017, 06:41 PM |#781  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyperx

MX Player recently got problems in rewinding and fast forwarding. If i fast forward it would instead rewind too far back. anyone has this problem?

Also usinging it on my Amazon fire tv

It will be fixed in the next version. Till that you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...version/1-8-21)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapemepls123

Recently after an update, I think? Sometimes mxplayer will start a audio track half way or at the end of a song instead of at the beginning. I have resume disabled too. Any ideas?

Our devs are looking into the issue. Till we fix it, you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...version/1-8-21)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)