FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 264
 
By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2017, 05:12 PM |#771  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
songs starting half way
Recently after an update, I think? Sometimes mxplayer will start a audio track half way or at the end of a song instead of at the beginning. I have resume disabled too. Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to rapemepls123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rapemepls123 Ad-Free
 
 
17th August 2017, 05:41 PM |#772  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyperx

MX Player recently got problems in rewinding and fast forwarding. If i fast forward it would instead rewind too far back. anyone has this problem?

Also usinging it on my Amazon fire tv

It will be fixed in the next version. Till that you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...version/1-8-21)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapemepls123

Recently after an update, I think? Sometimes mxplayer will start a audio track half way or at the end of a song instead of at the beginning. I have resume disabled too. Any ideas?

Our devs are looking into the issue. Till we fix it, you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...version/1-8-21)
17th August 2017, 05:47 PM |#773  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 306
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

It will be fixed in the next version. Till that you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ersion/1-8-21)

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------



Our devs are looking into the issue. Till we fix it, you can use the previous version from our website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ersion/1-8-21)

that link is down for me.
17th August 2017, 06:01 PM |#774  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drshtmstry

http://rmz.cr/release/game-of-throne...vc-x265-rmteam

This is the file. (P.S. It is not file specific, it happens with all files which have embedded SSA subtitles.)
Also not decoder specific.

Subtitle timing is broken throughout the entire video, specifically I have attached 2 samples with VLC screenshots. (At 11 & 25 seconds)

HI,

It will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting the issue.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlee928

that link is down for me.

Hi,

it looks like a phrasing error on the forum.

Just remove the ")" from the url.
17th August 2017, 06:59 PM |#775  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 306
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

it looks like a phrasing error on the forum.

Just remove the ")" from the url.

still doesnt work.

also curious if the next version will fix the following?
1) pause music when bluetooth connected and google maps has an announcement

2) car screen readout of song info

thanks!
20th August 2017, 08:30 AM |#776  
henengel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tel-Aviv
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Hi all,
I trying to play a .MKV file, but when playing there is no sound.
I tried installing from Google play the neon codec (although not asked to do so), and tried playing with everything but couldn't get any results.
The file works fine on VLC, BSPlayer and XBMC for minix.
Can someone please help me?
File name: Alien.Covenant.2017.720p.BluRay.HebSubs.x264-SPARKS.mkv
Device: Minix U1
Processor: Quad-Core Cortex A53 (64-bit)
GPU: Penta Core Mali-450 GPU
specs of CPU and everything else can be found here: http://www.minix.us/products/NEOXU1.html
Thank you
25th August 2017, 06:19 AM |#777  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henengel

Hi all,
I trying to play a .MKV file, but when playing there is no sound.
I tried installing from Google play the neon codec (although not asked to do so), and tried playing with everything but couldn't get any results.
The file works fine on VLC, BSPlayer and XBMC for minix.
Can someone please help me?
File name: Alien.Covenant.2017.720p.BluRay.HebSubs.x264-SPARKS.mkv
Device: Minix U1
Processor: Quad-Core A53 (64-bit)
GPU: Penta Core Mali-450 GPU
specs of CPU and everything else can be found here: http://www.minix.us/products/NEOXU1.html
Thank you

You need to install custom codec for this issue search for it in Google and you will find it easily.....
25th August 2017, 06:32 AM |#778  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a video which mx is not able to play with hw or hw plus and in sw sound is lagging... I have also installed the custom codec x86 here are the details of the video... Please help..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-25-11-01-34.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	4251738   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-25-11-01-22.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	4251739   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-25-11-01-12.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	4251740  
25th August 2017, 08:00 AM |#779  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaleenag

I have a video which mx is not able to play with hw or hw plus and in sw sound is lagging... I have also installed the custom codec x86 here are the details of the video... Please help..

Hi,

Looks like your device doesn't support hardware acceleration for Hi10 Profile. So, neither*HW nor HW+ will work. When both are not supported, MX Player will use SW. Most of the videos can be played in SW. But, decoding is done on the CPU. So, it may lag when the processor is fast enough to decode the video in real-time. If it's lagging for you, then your processor is not fast enough to run the video.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
25th August 2017, 12:00 PM |#780  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

i am using MX player app, In settings there is option for logs go into general and then export. I got the logs in xml format (this i want ) but i am not able to find the correct time and repeat play logs. It is only showing last played files name, last watch time and finished time. I want start time, end time (even its repeated so many times) date and file name.



thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Hi,

i am using MX player app, In settings there is option for logs go into general and then export. I got the logs in xml format (this i want ) but i am not able to find the correct time and repeat play logs. It is only showing last played files name, last watch time and finished time. I want start time, end time (even its repeated so many times) date and file name.



thanks in advance
25th August 2017, 12:58 PM |#781  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

Looks like your device doesn't support hardware acceleration for Hi10 Profile. So, neither*HW nor HW+ will work. When both are not supported, MX Player will use SW. Most of the videos can be played in SW. But, decoding is done on the CPU. So, it may lag when the processor is fast enough to decode the video in real-time. If it's lagging for you, then your processor is not fast enough to run the video.

I have another video which is 10 bit too but I can play that without any issue...... Would appreciate you looking into this.. P. S. in my previous video only sound was lagging not video..... Here's the new video's info
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-25-17-26-58.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	4252043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-25-17-27-55.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	4252044  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes