FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2017, 10:10 PM |#831  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does MXPlayer have in folder subtitle search? I mean like in desktop PotPlayer or etc.
./Subs or ./Sub in folder with videos. Very useful when you have about 10 series and 10 subs in "subs" folder.

7th October 2017, 04:28 AM |#832  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi
hopefully this is the right thread since i havent seen any about this but here goes
Songs/videos are being skipped.

You know when the app in playing in the bg and it has the little window in the notification bar with the options to skip to the next song, go back, pause and play? Whenever I hit skip, it goes through nearly all my other songs that are in the shuffle to one of the few songs it plays on loop. Even when I do not hit next, it has maybe 7? 15? songs it plays on repeat although I have hundreds.

It only started a few days ago when I put some new videos on my phone.

The only way I know to get it to stop skipping is when I leave it open on my screen and not as a background app.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall but that did nothing.
13th October 2017, 01:43 AM |#833  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
hello

great work thus far!

one request - the song info (artist, song title, etc) do not show up on my car screen when connected via bluetooth. any thoughts on if this can be implemented?

thanks and keep up the great work
13th October 2017, 12:23 PM |#834  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,036

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlee928

hello

great work thus far!

one request - the song info (artist, song title, etc) do not show up on my car screen when connected via bluetooth. any thoughts on if this can be implemented?

thanks and keep up the great work

It's already on our list. But, It may take some time.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username445

Hi
hopefully this is the right thread since i havent seen any about this but here goes
Songs/videos are being skipped.

You know when the app in playing in the bg and it has the little window in the notification bar with the options to skip to the next song, go back, pause and play? Whenever I hit skip, it goes through nearly all my other songs that are in the shuffle to one of the few songs it plays on loop. Even when I do not hit next, it has maybe 7? 15? songs it plays on repeat although I have hundreds.

It only started a few days ago when I put some new videos on my phone.

The only way I know to get it to stop skipping is when I leave it open on my screen and not as a background app.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall but that did nothing.

Hi,

Can you collect a bug report & share with us?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7KiLL

Does MXPlayer have in folder subtitle search? I mean like in desktop PotPlayer or etc.
./Subs or ./Sub in folder with videos. Very useful when you have about 10 series and 10 subs in "subs" folder.

MX Player automatically loads the external subtitle if the matching one is found either in the file directory or the Subtitle Folder mentioned in the settings ยป subtitles. Generally, it is set to "<Internal Storage>/Subtitles". But, you can change it in the settings.
14th October 2017, 01:11 AM |#835  

More
sure yeah but uh do i just post it here?
14th October 2017, 01:25 PM |#836  
Thanks Meter: 508

More
Hey morning how about the pop up feature in the future? And it'll be great if we can use speed controller / loop A-B button directly on the main player screen, dont need to go through many settings to turn it on. Thanks!
16th October 2017, 01:55 AM |#837  

More
+1 to question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolfoturbo

Hi

Now that the Dolby codec has been integrated into MX Player is there any workaround to transcode surround AAC into dolby?

I would like to passthrough it to my amp which just decodes dolby and dts.

Many thanks

Pedro

Have the same problem. Kodi can do it but I don't like it's player and most important - it doesn't play video smoothly like MX Player.
So I was wondering if anyone knows the answer on question above?
BTW, Pedro - maybe you have found out some solution?
Thanks in advance.
16th October 2017, 05:54 AM |#838  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,036

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade747

Hey morning how about the pop up feature in the future? And it'll be great if we can use speed controller / loop A-B button directly on the main player screen, dont need to go through many settings to turn it on. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your feedbacks. Speed can be directly controlled by the gestures/keyboard shortcuts.
We will consider this when we make some major changes to the player interface.
17th October 2017, 03:50 PM |#839  

More
hello may I know if there is any upcoming sale for MX player pro? I really love the app and wish to support the dev but $7 is abit too pricy for me to afford. Thanks!
23rd October 2017, 09:45 AM |#840  

More
Whenever I watch a video in mx the video suddenly stops at one frame but the sound continues interrupted but it resumes whenever I fast forward the video a little bit. And at that particular frame the video continues smoothly but this happens at another frame. Please tell me what to do
23rd October 2017, 10:46 AM |#841  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
playing WhatsApp videos with your default MX Player on Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDB-Man

Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

Exactly as it sounds. Ask a simple question, and get a simple answer. This thread is intended for questions probably not long enough to warrant their own thread, and/or you are not sure if a thread/answer already exists.

Please be sure to read the Welcome Thread, the FAQ page, and search the existing forums first, prior to asking your question.

in the past WhatsApp videos opened by default in the video player you annoted on Android as the default video player. in my case all videos in my Android phone (an Xperia z ) will open with MX player ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)