FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2017, 08:46 AM |#861  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,

In many occasions, MX Player couldn't read the file. All files are from the same video releaser. Either it's due to poor encoding or the video file is incomplete. Else it could be even an I/O issue with your device.

can you share one of your video files with us?

If it's working on an older version, in which version it works & from where it's broken?
All previous versions can be found on our website.

If you can provide more info, it will be easier for us to identify the root cause.

Hello,

There is a new log from today, 20 minutes video from another releaser with a lot of errors.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/013v45bu3sl1mua/log2.txt?dl=0

I download an old version from your website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download ??) but when i open it says that don't can verify the license and send me to de play store for update to the last beta version, but this beta version is the version that i take this logs.

Again, sorry for my english, is hard to explain for me.

Thanks

EDIT: i try 1.7.5 and 1.9.3 and still happens, so i update again to beta 1.9.10 from Google Play and in the app says that the license can't be verified...it's frustrating

30th November 2017, 12:10 PM |#862  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,037

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokentwo

Hello,

There is a new log from today, 20 minutes video from another releaser with a lot of errors.

I download an old version from your website (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download ??) but when i open it says that don't can verify the license and send me to de play store for update to the last beta version, but this beta version is the version that i take this logs.

Thanks

EDIT: i try 1.7.5 and 1.9.3 and still happens, so i update again to beta 1.9.10 from Google Play and in the app says that the license can't be verified...it's frustrating

Looks like you have downloaded the pro version. Do you have a valid pro license? It will work only if you have purchased the pro version earlier. Else, install the free version & check again.

It's almost same. ffmpeg couldn't read the particular the file at some stage. Do you run any torrent downloaders in parallel?
They do lot if read/write operations. Sometime it may cause I/O issues to other apps.
30th November 2017, 05:39 PM |#863  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokentwo

Hello,

Thanks

We have tried one of the videos that have appeared in your logs. But, couldn't find anything abnormal.
Can you explain what happens exactly...? If you can't explain, can you make a screen record for us?
1st December 2017, 11:44 PM |#864  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Looks like you have downloaded the pro version. Do you have a valid pro license? It will work only if you have purchased the pro version earlier. Else, install the free version & check again.

It's almost same. ffmpeg couldn't read the particular the file at some stage. Do you run any torrent downloaders in parallel?
They do lot if read/write operations. Sometime it may cause I/O issues to other apps.

Yes, i have a valid pro license, but after try older versions and have the similar problem, i install beta and finally activation works.

No, the only program i have running is mx player, i watch the videos in local mode, with no connection to internet.

Quote:

We have tried one of the videos that have appeared in your logs. But, couldn't find anything abnormal.
Can you explain what happens exactly...? If you can't explain, can you make a screen record for us?

This days i was watching some videos from another video releaser and don't have this problem.

But the problem is for example in a movie the video and audio stops, with a pixels, like a bad decoding, and restarts again one second or two, but not in the same sequence, i make a screen record when repeat it.

Sorry again and thanks a lot.
5th December 2017, 03:38 PM |#865  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Using latest Pro beta, streaming from Terrarium TV makes the app randomly close, sometimes as often as a couple minutes apart, sometimes not at all, but it usually happens at least once or twice during an episode.

Is this a known bug? If not, how can I provide logs?
6th December 2017, 07:39 AM |#866  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grander0

Using latest Pro beta, streaming from Terrarium TV makes the app randomly close, sometimes as often as a couple minutes apart, sometimes not at all, but it usually happens at least once or twice during an episode.

Is this a known bug? If not, how can I provide logs?

Hi,

Sometime, cloud storages used by Terrarium closes the connection in a unexpected way. That's why such issue happens.
When you encounter such issue, just open the MX Player again manually & goto menu » help » bug report. Save the report & share here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
6th December 2017, 07:59 PM |#867  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Guys i have a problem ; i got a xperia x performance android oreo and mx player pro but it laggs as hell and i use software decoder

What i try to watch is 720p horrible sub releases witch is mkv ass aac

Could it be that mx player suck on oreo?
7th December 2017, 07:55 PM |#868  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:

Hi,

Sometime, cloud storages used by Terrarium closes the connection in a unexpected way. That's why such issue happens.
When you encounter such issue, just open the MX Player again manually & goto menu » help » bug report. Save the report & share here.

Here's a report from a crash that just happened.
Attached Files
File Type: zip report_2017-12-07_185407.zip - [Click for QR Code] (15.2 KB, 4 views)
8th December 2017, 10:02 AM |#869  
Thanks Meter: 551

More
I have a honor 8 pro and when I play 10bit video 1080p video files, it plays with strange squares and color issues.
Anyone have an idea about what the issue can be?

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
11th December 2017, 06:12 AM |#870  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.khiladi

I have a honor 8 pro and when I play 10bit video 1080p video files, it plays with strange squares and color issues.
Anyone have an idea about what the issue can be?

In which decoder?
Kindly provide the bugreport

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grander0

Here's a report from a crash that just happened.

Hi,

It's not the crash. According to the logs, the connection has closed by the server before the end of the stream.
May be a server side timeout when playing long videos.
11th December 2017, 06:41 AM |#871  
Thanks Meter: 551

More
Quote:

In which decoder?
Kindly provide the bugreport

H265

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)