FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 264

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2018, 06:47 AM |#911  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,088

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gururoop

The latest version (and the beta) doesn't open on Android P Developer Preview 1. Is there any solution? The app just keeps on closing.

Kindly collect the logs & share with us.

10th March 2018, 11:41 PM |#912  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Uninstall
How do I uninstall the custom codec? Android TV box
11th March 2018, 06:19 AM |#913  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I absolutely love this player, I find when I'm streaming 720/1080p video over WIFI, that it'll play great for a bit and then get all jittery/sluggish. I determined this is related to the buffering because if I then hit pause, wait for 10-15 seconds and play again, it'll be perfect again until it catches up with the buffer again. Is there anyway to increase or full buffering to makes these hiccups less?
11th March 2018, 07:17 AM |#914  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Kindly collect the logs & share with us.

It is attached below. Hope you guys find the solution soon so that I can start enjoying my favorite player on Android P.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2018-03-11-11-46-08.txt - [Click for QR Code] (91.0 KB, 14 views)
12th March 2018, 05:51 PM |#915  
Flag On the sunny side of the Alps
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:

The latest version (and the beta) doesn't open on Android P Developer Preview 1. Is there any solution? The app just keeps on closing.

Confirmed.
12th March 2018, 06:47 PM |#916  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

It is attached below. Hope you guys find the solution soon so that I can start enjoying my favorite player on Android P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregzi

Confirmed.

Looks like, It's caused by the new restriction implemented on N Preview.
Our developers are already looking into it. It may take some more time as it needs to be reviewed very carefully..
13th March 2018, 06:48 PM |#917  
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
What happen

Used Android TV on MX player. Videos 4K with HDR - DTS got shutter ?

I dunno a lot of fix and not work again shutter, a another video 4k fine... this strange..
14th March 2018, 12:29 PM |#918  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casperpl

What happen

Used Android TV on MX player. Videos 4K with HDR - DTS got shutter ?

I dunno a lot of fix and not work again shutter, a another video 4k fine... this strange..

not all videos are same. There are multiple factors which affect the performance (like Codec, Profile, Bitrate, Frame Rate, Resolution,etc.,).

HW & HW+ will be fine most of the time. In HW+ there can be some lagging when a video with the unsupported profile is played.

If you are playing in SW decoder, then it may lag when the CPU is not powerful enough to handle the decoding.
17th March 2018, 12:19 AM |#919  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
I searched about PIP and the last news was from a year ago saying it might be implemented. Any news on that?
The Following User Says Thank You to oroboros74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oroboros74 Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 07:22 PM |#920  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You have no permission to perform this action on opensubtitles.org
Hello
I just got Nokia 8 and I was watching movie and series and it working fine and suddenly today when I was "Star Wars" it didn't have any subtitles so I decided to download it when I clicked online subtitles it says I don't have any permission to perform this action on opensubtitles.org
I searched about it it said I have to make an account I did that and logged in but now it shows there is no subtitles available while in the website there hundreds of it
Please help me
P.s. couple of days ago I downloaded custom pack for all kind of audio for decoder to play
26th March 2018, 06:24 AM |#921  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabertooth2438

Hello
I just got Nokia 8 and I was watching movie and series and it working fine and suddenly today when I was "Star Wars" it didn't have any subtitles so I decided to download it when I clicked online subtitles it says I don't have any permission to perform this action on opensubtitles.org
I searched about it it said I have to make an account I did that and logged in but now it shows there is no subtitles available while in the website there hundreds of it
Please help me
P.s. couple of days ago I downloaded custom pack for all kind of audio for decoder to play

Have tried manually by specifying the keywords? In most of the cases, It's not possible to get the movie name by file name. So, If you do not specify, MX Player will try to get the subtitles by video hash. As a result, even if there are so many subtitles on the website, You will get only subtitles that match with the file hash. And another factor is language. MX Player searches for the subtitles with the specified language. So, it may not give the expected results when there are no subtitles in preferred languages.

If the problem persists,
Open MX Player Settings > Development & enable "Log opensubtitle.org operations".
Then reproduce the issue & immediately goto menu > help > bug report. Save the bug report & share here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)