FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MXPlayer, Junior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2018, 10:10 AM |#931  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
how to automatically load audio file which has same file name?

16th April 2018, 11:18 AM |#932  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiscp

How to deactivate automatic reproduction?
Thanks in advance.

HI,

What do you mean automatic reproduction? Kindly explain it in detail.
18th April 2018, 03:51 AM |#933  
Flag Kurud, DMT
Thanks Meter: 71

More
I have an issue with MX Player as well as Pro version of the app after android 8.1 update.
Every time display rotate once after getting back to the video list from playback screen.

I did everything, Clear cache, clear app data even i did factory reset but still I'm facing this issue.

Device:- Oneplus 5
Rom:- Stock OOS 5.1.0 (Android 8.1)
MX Player Version:- 1.9.19 Pro

Plz help me...
The Following User Says Thank You to KHEMS91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KHEMS91 Ad-Free
28th April 2018, 11:53 PM |#934  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
New to MX player pro on Note 8
Hi,
So this is the place for 'Simple Questions'...... heres one.
Can someone explain what the different colors of the filenames mean.... i.e. - grey, blue, white?
Seems Blue is the current file or last file played. Are the Grey files the files already played and the white ones the files that havent been played yet. Im confused. Ive tried the reload/refresh button at the top but it doesnt seem to do anything.

TIA
1st May 2018, 06:07 AM |#935  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi, I have a galaxy S8 and with recent OREO update mx player won't play any H265 files in hw or hw+ mode, only in sw mode with big stuttering; when I revert back to Nougat ROM, the same mx player plays perfectly the H265 HEVC files; is there some bug with mx player and OREO or is there some setting that I need to do, add some missing libraries or such? thanks
4th May 2018, 11:23 AM |#936  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxxman

Hi, I have a galaxy S8 and with recent OREO update mx player won't play any H265 files in hw or hw+ mode, only in sw mode with big stuttering; when I revert back to Nougat ROM, the same mx player plays perfectly the H265 HEVC files; is there some bug with mx player and OREO or is there some setting that I need to do, add some missing libraries or such? thanks

Kindly collect a bug report from MX Player help menu & share with us.
9th May 2018, 05:59 AM |#937  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does MX Player support URL for HTTP requests (referrer) when using Network stream function ?
10th May 2018, 08:15 AM |#938  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silcat

Does MX Player support URL for HTTP requests (referrer) when using Network stream function ?

It's not possible to directly use. But, If you are developing your own app, it's possible to pass the http headers through intent.
Kindly read https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/api for more info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
11th May 2018, 09:29 PM |#939  

More
Hi. How do I unlock the keypad on a Lg Asurion VX9400 flip phone? Please send a correct answer to my email at jaybrock24689753@gmail.com. Ty.
12th May 2018, 11:25 AM |#940  

More
I've been having an issue lately. I have videos I recorded off of VLC Player on my PC and uploaded to my Drive account. I downloaded them to my phone, a LG V10. Under Properties, the format is listed as "MPEG-PS". Originally they just worked on MX Player. Then at some point they started being "not supported", so I had to download some custom codec thing. That fixed it. Then a while later, it stopped being supported again, so I had to download that aio custom codec. That made it work again. Then just a couple days ago, I got my current issue: I can play the videos, but can't zoom, pan, change the aspect ratio. The bottom right button that controls these functions, as well as the touch screen buttons, just do nothing. The videos are stuck in a stretched out aspect ratio while vertical, but normal while horizontal.
14th May 2018, 11:41 AM |#941  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSWDSTSO

I've been having an issue lately. I have videos I recorded off of VLC Player on my PC and uploaded to my Drive account. I downloaded them to my phone, a LG V10. Under Properties, the format is listed as "MPEG-PS". Originally they just worked on MX Player. Then at some point they started being "not supported", so I had to download some custom codec thing. That fixed it. Then a while later, it stopped being supported again, so I had to download that aio custom codec. That made it work again. Then just a couple days ago, I got my current issue: I can play the videos, but can't zoom, pan, change the aspect ratio. The bottom right button that controls these functions, as well as the touch screen buttons, just do nothing. The videos are stuck in a stretched out aspect ratio while vertical, but normal while horizontal.

HI,

It's not relevant to codecs. does it happen with all videos? Can you just reset the settings of MX Player & check again? If the problem persists, kindly collect a bug report immediately after reproducing the issue & share with us. It will help us to understand the issue better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)