FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

890 posts
Thanks Meter: 264

By CDB-Man, Senior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2018, 02:38 PM |#951  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sending intent via Automate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

It's not possible to directly use. But, If you are developing your own app, it's possible to pass the http headers through intent.
Kindly read https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/api for more info.

I used Automate (quite similar to Tasker on xda) to send an intent but stuck at Extras part since it's Dictionary type while MX Player takes "headers" as String type. Otherwise, with non-referer url, it worked perfectly.

Automate's documentation: https://llamalab.com/automate/doc/bl...ity_start.html
What is the correct syntax to input Referer header into this intent ?

Edit: StringArray did the job. (Thanks to Henrik from LlamaLab)
The Following User Says Thank You to silcat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silcat Ad-Free

29th May 2018, 05:32 AM |#952  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRicardo

MX Player pro: playing a video on 5.5" android LP smartphone I can see the symbol to rotate the screen to landscape/portrait (a square with a couple of arrows around it), which works when mirroring via miracast.
If I use an 8" tablet (wifi only), android LP and very same updated app version, I don't have that function, so I can't rotate it.
Is it by design or am I missing something? To me, I am using same settings in both cases.

can you export your settings & share with us?
It will help us to understand better. If the device reports as TV, it will be disabled.
31st May 2018, 11:13 AM |#953  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SBS Subtitle request
Hi,
i don't know if is it the right place to post a request sorry for this... Like the title i search in this forum but i can't find nothing to see subtitle with a google cardboard (or similar) when i watch a 3d movie (side by side for instance). Mx Player only show normal subtitle in the center of the screen but for the 3d films the subtitle need to split in the two half of the screen. Probably this request it's already done before but i can't find... If there is no possibility to do that i suggest to implement it!
Thank you!
31st May 2018, 11:35 AM |#954  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,089

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggerx

Hi,
i don't know if is it the right place to post a request sorry for this... Like the title i search in this forum but i can't find nothing to see subtitle with a google cardboard (or similar) when i watch a 3d movie (side by side for instance). Mx Player only show normal subtitle in the center of the screen but for the 3d films the subtitle need to split in the two half of the screen. Probably this request it's already done before but i can't find... If there is no possibility to do that i suggest to implement it!
Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, MX Player is yet to be optimized for the 3d mode or VR devices. Subtitle support for VR will be implemented when we implement the VR feature into MX Player itself.
1st June 2018, 07:28 PM |#955  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,435

More
Today I got an update to 1.9.24 but when I try to open MX Player Pro it crashes immediately..
Any idea?

Edit:
Okay, deleting data solved the issue..

Regards

Sent from my SM-G900F with Tapatalk
1st June 2018, 11:22 PM |#956  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do we still need the codec pack for AC3?

bob
5th June 2018, 08:28 AM |#957  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
How mx player does its font caching?Take it from /system/fonts?
So if i add new fonts to that folder and redo the font caching(clear font cache)will the newly added fonts get cached too/displayed?
9th June 2018, 07:28 AM |#958  

More
Why it is not playing

.RV video files??
9th June 2018, 12:03 PM |#959  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safdarguru

Why it is not playing

.RV video files??

You would need to

1 - provide the file if possible
2 - provide the error log after try to play the video

You could always just convert the video to mp4
10th June 2018, 10:16 PM |#960  
Flag Yekaterinburg

More
Hello everyone.
The problem is that DTS sound does not work with HW+ decoder, while AC3 works without any issues. Is there any possible solution ?
Device: Xiaomi Mi Box (international version), android tv 6.0.

Thank you.
20th June 2018, 08:14 PM |#961  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdb-man

reserved #4. You may now post.

здравствуйте!
в чем разница между жестами для перемещения изображения видео (картинки, экрана) и изменения скорости?
я делаю свайп двумя большими пальцами - у меня то скорость меняется, то изображение двигается, и никак не пойму закономерность.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)