FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[STICKY] ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!! - Simple question, simple answer - FAQ thread

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MXPlayer, Junior Member on 7th August 2015, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2018, 01:06 PM |#971  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Can you provide the bug reports from the latest version?

None of your logs has information about the playback. If the URL is static can you share us directly through PM? Otherwise, Kindly increase the log buffer size on developer options of system settings & try to collect the logs again.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranata

Hi, what is Android/Adware.Zenjoy.ad ?
I got malware notification when scanning using malwarebytes.

It seems to be a false positive. MX Player is trusted by the 500 Million People. You can just ignore that.

Adware generally represents the ad-supported versions of the software. It can be a general warning as the free version of the MX Player is Ad supported. Anyhow, We have contacted the Malwarebytes for the more info. Hope it will be rectified by them.

9th July 2018, 05:28 PM |#972  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

None of your logs has information about the playback. If the URL is static can you share us directly through PM? Otherwise, Kindly increase the log buffer size on developer options of system settings & try to collect the logs again.

Sorry. I believe the attached bug report has the information you need.

I've sent you a PM also.
Attached Files
File Type: zip report_2018-07-09_081008.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.2 KB, 10 views)
11th July 2018, 05:10 AM |#973  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin

Sorry. I believe the attached bug report has the information you need.

I've sent you a PM also.

Looks It is regionally restricted. It always returns with the empty response for us. Can you specify your location? We can try the URL with some VPNs.
12th July 2018, 09:30 PM |#974  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
when will the fix be done so I can click on the "Yes" button to agree to the new "License Agreement" at first start up
Because I have an android car unit, which is stuck in landscape mode, I cannot scroll down to see the yes button, therefore cannot use the latest version
16th July 2018, 10:23 AM |#975  
Flag Madison
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman79

I have a galaxy S5. Is it correct that I no longer need a separate plugin app for hardware decoding ?

yeas my friend. i think you don't need that for decoding.
16th July 2018, 11:36 AM |#976  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlynch

when will the fix be done so I can click on the "Yes" button to agree to the new "License Agreement" at first start up
Because I have an android car unit, which is stuck in landscape mode, I cannot scroll down to see the yes button, therefore cannot use the latest version

It will be fixed in the next version. We are working on fixes for some are issues. We will try to make it available ASAP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)