FORUMS

SubRip (.srt) Embedded Subtitles Not Being Displayed

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TammyCool, Junior Member on 16th June 2020, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I Have Installed The Latest Version Of MX Player Pro i.e. 1.24.5 In Which I Am Facing The Issue Regarding Subrip (.srt) Subtitles. These Subtitles Are Embedded In Some Of The Videos Present On My Android Device. When I Try To Play These Videos, The Subtitles Are Not Being Displayed On The Screen. For The Previous Version Of MX Player Pro i.e. 1.20.7, I Didn't Face Such Issue. Please Suggest A Fix For This ASAP.
17th June 2020, 11:20 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Can Anyone Help Me Regarding This Issue?
17th June 2020, 01:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyCool

Can Anyone Help Me Regarding This Issue?

We regret the inconveniences caused.
Request you to provide us with a sample so that we can investigate this further and get this sorted for you.
17th June 2020, 08:36 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
In What Way Should I Provide You A Sample? Should I Post Screenshots Or Post A Video Being Played In MX Player Pro? Or Both?
18th June 2020, 08:46 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same issue here on mibox . Any video played with embedded subtitles is having this problem
19th June 2020, 06:15 AM |#6  

More
Quote:

In What Way Should I Provide You A Sample? Should I Post Screenshots Or Post A Video Being Played In MX Player Pro? Or Both?

If the file is large, please upload it to cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive and share the link with us via a private message. In case if you downloaded the video from a third-party service, you can also share the link of the page instead of re-uploading it to a cloud service.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralcak

Same issue here on mibox . Any video played with embedded subtitles is having this problem

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce this with MX Box in our test environment. Would you mind collecting a bug report from help menu immediately after playing a content that has issues? If possible, please share a sample file as well. It will help us to investigate further and get this sorted for you.
19th June 2020, 06:20 AM |#7  

More
Just updated from 1.24.3 to 1.24.5 and problem solved.
19th June 2020, 09:02 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Gn...w?usp=drivesdk

The Above Link Is The Video I'm Playing On MX Player Pro v1.24.5 Where Subrip (.srt) Subtitles Are Present. As The Video Is Being Played, The Subtitles Are Not Being Displayed. Expecting A Fix For This As This Issue Didn't Persist In v1.20.7.
23rd June 2020, 09:32 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Please Go Through The Video Shared Above, I Have Uploaded It On Google Drive! Waiting For A Fix From Long!
23rd June 2020, 11:05 AM |#10  

More
Are you 100% positive you selected the little text / subtitle icon in the top right corner. Sometimes they don't get automatically selected or are displayed as empty subtitle files so you have to change them by hand.
23rd June 2020, 05:14 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

Please Go Through The Video Shared Above, I Have Uploaded It On Google Drive! Waiting For A Fix From Long!

It seems that you have uploaded a screen record instead of the file that has issues.
Please provide us with the link of a file that has issues so that we can investigate further.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)