Thanks Meter: 0

By TammyCool, Junior Member on 16th June 2020, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd June 2020, 05:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyCool

Please Go Through The Video Shared Above, I Have Uploaded It On Google Drive! Waiting For A Fix From Long!

It seems that you have uploaded a screen record instead of the file that has issues.
Please provide us with the link of a file that has issues so that we can investigate further.
23rd June 2020, 10:16 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cz...w?usp=drivesdk

The Above Link Is The Original File (No Screen Recording) That Has SubRip (.srt) Embedded Subtitles. They Are Not Being Displayed After Playing The Video. Please Check Out & Give A Solution To This Problem.
23rd June 2020, 10:20 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

It seems that you have uploaded a screen record instead of the file that has issues.
Please provide us with the link of a file that has issues so that we can investigate further.

Screen Recording Was Meant To Show That The Video File Containing SubRip (.srt) Embedded Subtitles Was Being Played In MX Player Pro v1.24.5 & The Subtitles Were Enabled While The Video Was Being Played. Even They Were Enabled, They Were Not Being Displayed.
24th June 2020, 08:11 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cz...w?usp=drivesdk

The Above Link Is The Original File (No Screen Recording) That Has SubRip (.srt) Embedded Subtitles. They Are Not Being Displayed After Playing The Video. Please Check Out & Give A Solution To This Problem.

It seems that Google has removed the file as it violates their policy. Could you send an alternative link via private message?
24th June 2020, 12:37 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

It seems that Google has removed the file as it violates their policy. Could you send an alternative link via private message?

In What Way Can I Send A Private Message? Please Suggest.
24th June 2020, 01:16 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

In What Way Can I Send A Private Message? Please Suggest.

You can send a private message by click on the username above the profile picture (aka Avatar). Alternatively, you can use the following links.
Click here to send a Private Message
Click here to send a private message as an email

You can also share the links with our technical support team at [email protected].

Please don't forget to quote the URL of this thread while contacting us so that we can prioritise your issues.
24th June 2020, 01:24 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

You can send a private message by click on the username above the profile picture (aka Avatar). Alternatively, you can use the following links.

You can also share the links with our technical support team at [email protected].

Please don't forget to quote the URL of this thread while contacting us so that we can prioritise your issues.

I Am Not Able To Attach The File In Email As Well As Private Message? Then How Can I Send The File?
24th June 2020, 01:33 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Refer To This Link Below For The Video File -
👇👇👇

https://t.me/Asur_HD_Web_Series_Voot/7449
24th June 2020, 01:36 PM |#19  

More
Quote:

I Am Not Able To Attach The File In Email As Well As Private Message? Then How Can I Send The File?

Please upload it to a different cloud storage service like Dropbox and share the link with us through private message or email.
24th June 2020, 01:52 PM |#20  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Please upload it to a different cloud storage service like Dropbox and share the link with us through private message or email.

**deleted**

The Above Link Is The Reference For The Video File! Please Check Out & Give A Fix!
24th June 2020, 02:32 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member

More
Please Check Out The Above Link For The Video File!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)