18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TammyCool, Junior Member on 16th June 2020, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2020, 02:32 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member

More
Please Check Out The Above Link For The Video File!
24th June 2020, 03:28 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyCool

Please Check Out The Above Link For The Video File!

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce it in our test environment with the video file you have shared. In case if you are using any custom codec, can you reset the settings from Settings » General and check again with the built-in codecs?
24th June 2020, 08:55 PM |#23  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce it in our test environment with the video file you have shared. In case if you are using any custom codec, can you reset the settings from Settings » General and check again with the built-in codecs?

No, I Haven't Used Any Custom Codecs; Neither Have I Changed Any Settings Related To Codecs. It Is A Genuine Problem With All The Video Files Having SubRip (.srt) Subtitles Embedded In Them. Can't The Issue Be Solved By Giving An Update To The App?
24th June 2020, 09:01 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

No, I Haven't Used Any Custom Codecs; Neither Have I Changed Any Settings Related To Codecs. It Is A Genuine Problem With All The Video Files Having SubRip (.srt) Subtitles Embedded In Them. Can't The Issue Be Solved By Giving An Update To The App?

In The Previous Version v1.20.7, This Issue Didn't Persist. After Updating The App To The Latest Version i.e. 1.24.5, This Problem Has Been Noticed.
25th June 2020, 07:15 AM |#25  

More
Quote:

As the issue is not reproducible with the file you shared, it's very challenging for us to provide a generic fix.
Could you please try this build and report back if it fixes your issues?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xgm...ew?usp=sharing
25th June 2020, 12:52 PM |#26  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

As the issue is not reproducible with the file you shared, it's very challenging for us to provide a generic fix.

Yes, This Build Works For The SubRip (.srt) Subtitles As They Are Being Displayed While The Video Is Running. But Now A Issue Arises That EAC3 Audio Is Not Supported. So, One Issue Has Been Fixed But Another Issue Arises.
25th June 2020, 12:55 PM |#27  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Both AC3 Audio & SubRip Subtitles (.srt) Should Be Supported Simultaneously. A Build Supporting Both Should Be Released While The Other Types Of Subtitles & Audios Must Work.
25th June 2020, 12:58 PM |#28  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

The MX Player Pro v1.20.7 Had No Issues & Supported All Audios & Subtitles. So, That Version Should Be Taken Into Consideration While Releasing A New Update For Stability Of The App As Well As Support For All Subtitles & Audios.
28th June 2020, 02:47 PM |#29  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Will An Error Free Build Be Released To Solve This Issue Soon?
10th July 2020, 10:05 AM |#30  

More
Quote:

Will An Error Free Build Be Released To Solve This Issue Soon?

Could you please uninstall your current version and install MX Player Pro 1.25.5 from Google Play and send us a bug report from the help menu quickly after reproducing the subtitle issues? It will help us to assist you in a better manner.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)