FORUMS

Subtitle problem in Sony Bravia W800c Android TV

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sazzadibrahim, Junior Member on 28th April 2020, 08:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am using Sony Bravia W800c Android TV. While watching movies in my TV using MX Player from pen drive, I used to download subtitles. But for last few days when I want to download subtitle a message shows that I am not authorized to download subtitle from subtitle.org. How the problem can fixed?
11th May 2020, 01:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazzadibrahim

I am using Sony Bravia W800c Android TV. While watching movies in my TV using MX Player from pen drive, I used to download subtitles. But for last few days when I want to download subtitle a message shows that I am not authorized to download subtitle from subtitle.org. How the problem can fixed?

try to clear the MX player cache or reinstall the program (it is better to clear the cache first).
26th May 2020, 01:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazzadibrahim

maybe there was an android update on your TV and revoked the rights to download onto your pendrive or something like this. It works on my Sony TV (X900 series).

Try checking the options from the TV. Hope it works soon for you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)