Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, is there a way to put the sub titles to off, its annoing. Thanks
11th May 2020, 01:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireneg

Hi, is there a way to put the sub titles to off, its annoing. Thanks

To disable subtitles in MX Player you need to go to the main menu of the program, select the “subtitles” section, select the “enable subtitles” line and remove the blue checkmark from the window. In the line, built subtitles also uncheck the box in the window. It is also possible to change the encoding of the text and set the desired language. You can do anything, change the style and font.
11th May 2020, 01:49 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_zq_qw

To disable subtitles in MX Player you need to go to the main menu of the program, select the “subtitles” section, select the “enable subtitles” line and remove the blue checkmark from the window. In the line, built subtitles also uncheck the box in the window. It is also possible to change the encoding of the text and set the desired language. You can do anything, change the style and font.

Hi, I looked in every categories, every lines in the setting and there is no (enable subtitles line) in the subtitle section or any other section, I found (delete subtitle files together) in general but it does nothing I still have subtitle
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)