Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2020, 03:42 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXPlayer

@PillarsZhang @il1707 @Suar99 @powerxing
We have released a quick update that addresses your issues. Could you please update your MX Player to 1.25.5 and check again? In case if the update is not yet showing up for you, you can also download the same from our website http://apps.mxplayer.in/download or http://mx.j2inter.com/download and install manually.

Thanks a lot. I just downloaded and tested it. The problem (char "@") has been fixed well.
Waiting for the pro version.
24th June 2020, 03:53 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PillarsZhang

Thanks a lot. I just downloaded and tested it. The problem (char "@") has been fixed well.
Waiting for the pro version.

Thanks for the heads up
We have updated the pro version download links. Please check again now.
The Following User Says Thank You to MXPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXPlayer Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 01:35 PM |#13  

More
Quote:

@PillarsZhang @il1707 @Suar99 @powerxing
We have released a quick update that addresses your issues. Could you please update your MX Player to 1.25.5 and check again? In case if the update is not yet showing up for you, you can also download the same from our website http://apps.mxplayer.in/download or http://mx.j2inter.com/download and install manually.

I tested version mx player 1.26.0, the bug "special char (such as '$'.'@') can't play" still exists, but In Version MX Player PRO 1.25.5, this bug fixed, thank you.

The following bugs still exist:

1. When playing music in the SMB, I have to keep the player running in the foreground to continue playing the next music. If I switch the player to the background, when the current music is played and automatically switched to the next music, it will can't play, now I switch back to foreground, the player prompt:"can't play this link", I click 'ok' to play.

2. On the Android TV platform, the left sidebar button is hidden, so I can't access the "Local Network". Recommend: add an "Local Network" entry item in the upper right menu.
26th June 2020, 03:57 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerxing

I tested version mx player 1.26.0, the bugs still exists, thank you

Quote:

Thank you for MX player, I found 4 bugs in SMB(Local Network) function:

1. In versions after 1.24.4 (excluding 1.24.4), When I add my SMB server in "Local Network", If the username or password contains special characters (such as $), you can browse smb files but can't play it, and the prompt:"can't play this link".

2. In all versions with smb (including 1.24.4), When playing music in the SMB, if the mx player is switched to the background, when the current music is played and auto switched to the next music, it will can't play, and the prompt:"can't play this link".

3. In version 1.24.5 pro, I added an smb server in "Local Network", When I leave the "Local Network" or close the mx player pro, and then enter the "Local Network", the added SMB server will disappear.

4. On the Android TV platform, the left sidebar is automatically hidden, so I can't access the "Local Network".

In my actual tests, bug 1 and 2 were fixed in the new version, and bug 3 even didn't show up in 1.24.5.
My device: Xiaomi Mi 9 with MIUI 12, MX Player Pro 1.25.5, using the Windows 10 2004 default SMB server.
Because I don't have an Android TV platform, I can't test for Bug 4. Maybe you can submit a new thread about left sidebar.
26th June 2020, 04:43 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

In my actual tests, bug 1 and 2 were fixed in the new version, and bug 3 even didn't show up in 1.24.5.
My device: Xiaomi Mi 9 with MIUI 12, MX Player Pro 1.25.5, using the Windows 10 2004 default SMB server.
Because I don't have an Android TV platform, I can't test for Bug 4. Maybe you can submit a new thread about left sidebar.

My device: Xiaomi MAX2 with MIUI9.5 (Android 7.1.1), SMB server is Win10 LTSC(opened smb1.x/cifs), In Version Pro 1.25.5, bug 1 & 3 fixed,
about bug 2: I have to keep the player running in the foreground to continue playing the next music. If I switch the player to the background, when the current music is played and automatically switched to the next music, it will can't play, now I switch back to foreground, the player prompt:"can't play this link", I click 'ok' to play.
27th June 2020, 05:09 AM |#16  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

My device: Xiaomi MAX2 with MIUI9.5 (Android 7.1.1), SMB server is Win10 LTSC(opened smb1.x/cifs), In Version Pro 1.25.5, bug 1 & 3 fixed,
about bug 2: I have to keep the player running in the foreground to continue playing the next music. If I switch the player to the background, when the current music is played and automatically switched to the next music, it will can't play, now I switch back to foreground, the player prompt:"can't play this link", I click 'ok' to play.

Yes, you're right. I tried it again as you said: when playing the music on SMB, automatically switch is invalid, the next music button in the status bar is also invalid.
29th June 2020, 09:38 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Not fixed
Quote:

Please check again now.

Hi! I'm on the 1.25.5 build 1330001235 (free). Still can not play my SMB stuff.

It was all working a month ago, then got broken. The password contains # symbol, if that matters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Postscripter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Postscripter Ad-Free
30th June 2020, 03:13 AM |#18  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postscripter

Hi! I'm on the 1.25.5 build 1330001235 (free). Still can not play my SMB stuff.

It was all working a month ago, then got broken. The password contains # symbol, if that matters.

Seems to have nothing to do with "#". I tested it on my own by creating a new account on PC.
30th June 2020, 06:11 PM |#19  

More
Quote:

Seems to have nothing to do with "#".

Anyway. The log-in procedure is to blame:

3rd July 2020, 09:40 PM |#20  

More
Anyone? @MXPlayer ?
5th July 2020, 07:53 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postscripter

Anyone? @MXPlayer ?

We apologise for the delayed response.
Could you please check if you can access the file after changing the password to alphanumeric (i.e. without any special characters)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)