FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

The "where's my refund?" thread

1,071 posts
Thanks Meter: 952

By stylemessiah, Account currently disabled on 29th June 2018, 10:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Saw the front page story about MX Player being sold, and plans to ruin it by changing it to a streaming media app

I bought it as a premium standalone, simple and very good video player

I want nothing to do with whatever comes next

Where do I request a refund?

Off to VLC

29th June 2018, 10:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Are we sure changes will also be made to premium version? If that happens, that will disappointing as MX Player is by far the best video player for Android. I hope changes are made only to free version.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
1st July 2018, 08:40 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,105

More
Hi,
The Streaming platform will be available only for Indian users. The offline player is still in active development. We are already working on several features based on the user requests. Integration of streaming platform will not affect the Internation users in any way. So, no need to worry about it. We will not disappoint you.!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
14th July 2018, 11:20 AM |#4  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

Hi,
The Streaming platform will be available only for Indian users. The offline player is still in active development. We are already working on several features based on the user requests. Integration of streaming platform will not affect the Internation users in any way. So, no need to worry about it. We will not disappoint you.!

Will there be any changes to the terms of service, privacy policy, or permissions in the U.S. pro version? Thanks
16th July 2018, 11:18 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD

Will there be any changes to the terms of service, privacy policy, or permissions in the U.S. pro version? Thanks

HI,
We care about you. There will not be any changes to our existing Policies.

For your better understanding, the online streaming feature is something we are offering only to the Indian audience. So, It will not affect you in any way. Being a major developer on Google Play, we care about the user's privacy and are in full compliance with the local & international privacy protection laws. So, no need to worry about. If you have any concerns feel free to get back to us. We will get back to ASAP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)