FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi mi box problem

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By achillesgk, Junior Member on 10th March 2017, 02:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I have problem which I can't explain. When I am trying to play my movies from the nas (synology), many of times is not playing. I see the circle and stuck there. When I restart the box, it's ok for once, until I want to see another movie. Then i have to restart the box again. I dont have the same problem with other players such as bs or vlc. I am curious what is going wrong.

13th March 2017, 03:53 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 3,861

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesgk

Hi, I have problem which I can't explain. When I am trying to play my movies from the nas (synology), many of times is not playing. I see the circle and stuck there. When I restart the box, it's ok for once, until I want to see another movie. Then i have to restart the box again. I dont have the same problem with other players such as bs or vlc. I am curious what is going wrong.

just wait for a while. then goto help > bug report. Save the bug report to sdcard & share here.
for more info read the sticky thread about how to report a bug.
13th March 2017, 09:48 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

just wait for a while. then goto help > bug report. Save the bug report to sdcard & share here.
for more info read the sticky thread about how to report a bug.

Thanks for your help! I have installed the custom codec and i think it works better now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)