FORUMS

Samsung Integration for Substratum (Nougat) Support Thread

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 12th June 2017, 04:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2017, 11:40 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
is there any hope for custom emojis now or no?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vzdragon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vzdragon Ad-Free
12th June 2017, 11:44 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 862

More
No support for MM?
12th June 2017, 11:47 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3,561

More
If u want transparent theme check archangel trans theme...

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx10r

If u want transparent theme check archangel trans theme...

@Archangel is on top of his game with this theme
The Following User Says Thank You to bx10r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bx10r Ad-Free
13th June 2017, 12:02 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Just wanted to say thanks. Soo glad to have subs back after switching the to S8+ from N6. Was probably the #1 thing I really missed.

Using SwiftBlack atm, with no problems. Will report if anything happens.
13th June 2017, 12:50 AM |#25  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,878

More
@nicholaschum glad to see this!! Keep it up man
With nicholas everything is possible x)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Logan Ad-Free
13th June 2017, 02:48 AM |#26  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Works really fine on samsung s6 7.0 !
The Following User Says Thank You to nighthawk696969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nighthawk696969 Ad-Free
13th June 2017, 03:01 AM |#27  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 595

More
question: are navbar themes considered a "system" theme and need to be avoided? so far, i've tested several themes on the 5-7 apps i prefer to have dark themes (hangouts, google dialer & contacts, google now and youTube) and they appear to be working without issue so far. @nicholaschum and team, very grateful for your work, efforts and willingness to bring the tool/app to Samsung devices.
13th June 2017, 03:18 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
some how, i can not join the chat, it just give :
Not found

There is no Telegram account with the username you provided.
Click for technical details
13th June 2017, 04:07 AM |#29  
OP Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13,927

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

question: are navbar themes considered a "system" theme and need to be avoided? so far, i've tested several themes on the 5-7 apps i prefer to have dark themes (hangouts, google dialer & contacts, google now and youTube) and they appear to be working without issue so far. @nicholaschum and team, very grateful for your work, efforts and willingness to bring the tool/app to Samsung devices.

Nav bars definitely work. But when you click on them, there's a momentary frame of the stock home button due to themers not theming samsung resources.

You can always start theming too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2017, 04:09 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Got it running on my at&t S8+, working great! Swift Dark is a great theme. As long as you follow the directions in the first post, it should work perfectly! No crashes/FCs to report here! Fantastic work to everybody who put the time into this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinsfan14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift twinsfan14 Ad-Free
13th June 2017, 04:28 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

I've tried a few navbar themes and this one it's just sleek. Substratum works pretty well, although some themes can't be installed. Props to Dev for such accomplishment 👍👍
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170612-232441.jpg
Views:	3110
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	4179969  
The Following User Says Thank You to Danhack000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Danhack000 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)