FORUMS

[OFFICIAL] Hyperion Launcher

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,930

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 22nd December 2018, 07:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Official thread for Hyperion Launcher

I know this is (currently) a subforum for substratum related things, but it would be renamed very soon!

Bug reports are more favored on our Telegram chat, but they are welcomed here!

Useful Links:
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2018, 06:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hey, a short question.. If I buy paid version, do I have to buy for every device I own, cause I own too many devices
24th December 2018, 07:14 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 447

More
I wanna buy the PRO version (especially at the 50% off price), but I have no Play Store. Options?

Sent from my SHT-W09 using XDA Labs
24th December 2018, 07:53 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
I have the Pro version, Is it possible for the app drawer to act like pixel launcher ie; 1swipe gives most frequent apps 2nd/long swipe goes into app drawer?
24th December 2018, 09:36 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 305

More
I have two major issues.

Purchased the pro version for the app lock and gestures features. They both get disabled after some time by themselves (or reset to defaults). When I go back to settings I find app lock turned off and the double tap gesture set on "nothing" while I had it set to lockscreen before.

My biggest problem is how much RAM this launcher occupies (~750MB) which is way too much on my 4GB RAM Pixel 2XL, I have Nova Prime its only 100MB of RAM, that's with using Nova companion and tesla unread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Will008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Will008 Ad-Free
25th December 2018, 05:11 AM |#9  
OP Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13,930

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLoco

Hey, a short question.. If I buy paid version, do I have to buy for every device I own, cause I own too many devices

Nope, only one device is fine. We don't consume the purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidspider

I have the Pro version, Is it possible for the app drawer to act like pixel launcher ie; 1swipe gives most frequent apps 2nd/long swipe goes into app drawer?

Do you mean the recents implementation? We have that currently in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will008

I have two major issues.

Purchased the pro version for the app lock and gestures features. They both get disabled after some time by themselves (or reset to defaults). When I go back to settings I find app lock turned off and the double tap gesture set on "nothing" while I had it set to lockscreen before.

My biggest problem is how much RAM this launcher occupies (~750MB) which is way too much on my 4GB RAM Pixel 2XL, I have Nova Prime its only 100MB of RAM, that's with using Nova companion and tesla unread.

1. We will take a look at this, if you have Telegram, please join us in the above link!

2. Thanks to @franciscofranco, we would be working on the amount of RAM that the IAP client uses. We haven't fully implemented it yet but according to him, we are able to cut it down.

Also, it should be comparable to other Pixel-based launchers, as Nova was based on Launcher2 (AFAIK), we are now based on Launcher3, which shows many differences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2018, 04:17 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,556

More
Feature request
Currently the lock screen is an either or option. (Unlock with fingerprint or no). Possible to enable both simultaneously? I'd like one swipe action to trigger one and a different swipe action to trigger the other.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
27th December 2018, 07:40 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
How to hide the Google search?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)