FORUMS

[OFFICIAL] Hyperion Launcher

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 22nd December 2018, 07:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2018, 07:40 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
How to hide the Google search?
28th December 2018, 08:18 AM |#12  
OP Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13,927

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Feature request
Currently the lock screen is an either or option. (Unlock with fingerprint or no). Possible to enable both simultaneously? I'd like one swipe action to trigger one and a different swipe action to trigger the other.

Accessibility allows for the lock to not enforce the pattern. Whereas Device Admin does. It's not possible to bridge both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidus

How to hide the Google search?

Settings -> Widget -> Show on Dock/Drawer (uncheck)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2018, 10:39 AM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,537

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Accessibility allows for the lock to not enforce the pattern. Whereas Device Admin does. It's not possible to bridge both of them. . .

How about the ability to launch a shortcut? Specifically in this case a Tasker shortcut to launch a task, but the general ability to launch shortcuts could be handy.

Thanks
29th December 2018, 03:04 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Feature request: import layout from other launchers. I've been using Nova for so long it would be nice and save a lot of time to be able to import the layout.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ricey Ad-Free
29th December 2018, 06:55 AM |#15  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 2,373

Donate to Me
More
@nicholaschum

The google feed is sometimes unreachable. Display has to locked and unlocked and then it is again reachable.
It's very disturbing.
Beside this, the launcher is awesome.

Xperia XZ2, stock Oreo 8.0
Hyperion v34, Hyperion dock v1.3
29th December 2018, 06:59 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
**Feature Request**

Can you add more app opening animation??

The first 2 options was dull (Default and KitKat animation)

I want the Pie and more opening animation please 😊😊😊

Tnx 😝😝😝
29th December 2018, 06:45 PM |#17  
Flag Teresina
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you!
31st December 2018, 02:18 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Feature request:
I bought the pro version and love the aesthetics But, please can we add an empty homescreen. My KLWP's don't work without it. Also, pinch in and out gestures.

Bug:
Removing the search bar from the app drawer removes the functionality of app search with home button gesture.
31st December 2018, 08:25 AM |#19  
Flag Muskego
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Bug report: On Android Android 9 - every time I create a folder in the app drawer it does not show up even when using the show folders first option. If I created 2 folders it crashes the app and cannot be started again until I clear cash and data.
4th January 2019, 09:25 PM |#20  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Bug report/feature request:

On the OnePlus 6T while in Game Mode the launcher gets killed. No matter the game. OnePlus launcher doesn't suffer the same fate. Could this be fixed somehow? Maybe adding an option to keep launcher in memory could help?
5th January 2019, 04:44 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi there and congratulations for your good work on that launcher!
I own the pro version,and if i use the weather widget on my desktop,when i unlock my display,the launcher settings menu appears on it without i had long press on the display..
When i remove the widget,this bug is not appearing.
Also one more serious issue is that this launcher consums a lot of ram memory,about 750 mb,which is far more than other launchers,and it really drains the battery life.
Is there any possibility to fix these 2 issues i already mentioned in a future update?
Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)