FORUMS

[OFFICIAL] Hyperion Launcher

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 22nd December 2018, 07:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2019, 04:44 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi there and congratulations for your good work on that launcher!
I own the pro version,and if i use the weather widget on my desktop,when i unlock my display,the launcher settings menu appears on it without i had long press on the display..
When i remove the widget,this bug is not appearing.
Also one more serious issue is that this launcher consums a lot of ram memory,about 750 mb,which is far more than other launchers,and it really drains the battery life.
Is there any possibility to fix these 2 issues i already mentioned in a future update?
Thank you!
6th January 2019, 10:00 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Nice launcher I really like it. I have the pro version but my issue is that none of the fonts are being implemented I don't even get a preview can you please make a fix. I'm on a oneplus 6t
6th January 2019, 01:12 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
How can i disable the app drawer no option like that ??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
7th January 2019, 10:17 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sorry for the noob question: Hyperion can the App Shortcut feature? (Long Press to the icon and it pops the shortcut(s) up. For Example: Play Store -> My applications)

I try to the launcher and I can't find this feature. Maybe if the Hyperion is not the default launcher therefore the app shortcut doesn't work (like Nova)?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs
8th January 2019, 10:56 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
First of all I want to say I'm a happy customer of Hyperion Pro so far, however the Typography option doesn't work at all no matter which font I select, is this a known issue? I'm on a Mi 8 Android Pie and MIUI 10.
15th January 2019, 09:02 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very nice app, I like the gradient colours however it does not register the widgets. Whenever I add a widget it freezes and then a crash after. Android version in Marshmallow btw.
18th January 2019, 12:16 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is it possible to import my covers from another launcher? I have all my apps sorted into covers and it would be a real pain to do that all again.
18th January 2019, 05:20 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This topic is dead. Try to ask the Telegram group (if you use the Telegram).

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs
8th February 2019, 06:06 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to set homescreen in the Hyperion launcher
Hello,
I downloaded the Hyperion launcher yesterday and I really like it all in all. I only can't seem to find where I can set any screen as my homescreen, so when I press the button to get to it, it shows up. I don't mean like wallpapers, but for example having 3 screens on the first you have a music player, second your favorite apps and on the last for example the weather. So now how can I set the second screen with my fav apps as my screen when I press the button, or just in general as my homescreen? I'd be glad to get help

Best regards
Eli
The Following User Says Thank You to PaperEli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaperEli Ad-Free
8th February 2019, 06:32 AM |#30  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperEli

Hello,
I downloaded the Hyperion launcher yesterday and I really like it all in all. I only can't seem to find where I can set any screen as my homescreen, so when I press the button to get to it, it shows up. I don't mean like wallpapers, but for example having 3 screens on the first you have a music player, second your favorite apps and on the last for example the weather. So now how can I set the second screen with my fav apps as my screen when I press the button, or just in general as my homescreen? I'd be glad to get help

Best regards
Eli

+1
it seems the first screen is the current default target when pressing the home button.. i would like to have this option to set the home screen as well.. tia..
The Following User Says Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
12th February 2019, 09:20 AM |#31  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

+1
it seems the first screen is the current default target when pressing the home button.. i would like to have this option to set the home screen as well.. tia..

+1 I insta refund the pro version when I see that I only can add more screens at the right side and always the first page is the home page, same for dock bars

Hyperion is supposed to be a highly configurable launcher and don't have an option like that it's nonsense for me, the rest is amazing to be honest but can't customize the order of the screens, set the home wherever I want and do the same with the dock, make me go back with Nova without regrets and look behind.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)