FORUMS

[OFFICIAL][GUIDE] Starting with Substratum! - Andromeda, Samsung, Pie & OMS!

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 294

Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2020, 06:06 PM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Synergy is not play store
Hello so I was going to try this but I couldn't find synergy on the play store, I even tried to download from other sites too,the logo and name is the same but it downloads another app. Can you guys help me, at least sending me the appropriate link or the apk file via email([email protected])or telegram(@Hivefive223) I would really appreciate your help. Thanks
17th April 2020, 06:13 PM |#422  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 47,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive223

Hello so I was going to try this but I couldn't find synergy on the play store, I even tried to download from other sites too,the logo and name is the same but it downloads another app. Can you guys help me, at least sending me the appropriate link or the apk file via email([email protected])or telegram(@Hivefive223) I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

You're are asking for a paid app to be sent to you. That's against the rules here. You need a Samsung device to even find synergy in play. You cannot even use it unless purchased from play so that's pointless.
17th April 2020, 06:19 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

You're are asking for a paid app to be sent to you. That's against the rules here. You need a Samsung device to even find synergy in play. You cannot even use it unless purchased from play so that's pointless.

So what do you suggest I do, does it have a free version or alternative

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:

I do have a Samsung phone
17th April 2020, 06:20 PM |#424  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If you have a Samsung you can just search synergy in play and buy it. No free versions.
17th April 2020, 06:21 PM |#425  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Listing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200417-122046_Google Play Store.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	4996971  
18th April 2020, 08:06 AM |#426  
Recognized Themer
Flag Tampa, Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,324

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I do have a Samsung phone

If you have a Samsung device Synergy is a whole wallet-busting $1.99 I believe.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
2nd May 2020, 08:49 PM |#427  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 583

More
On One UI 2.1, have the updated substratum and synergy installed. Got the April security update 2-3 days ago and ever since when applying a theme, swift dark after the reboot it stops at 16% and I have to force a reboot to get back into the phone. I was under impression the swift themes were updated. Tried liv also with the same 16% and force a reboot. Are the themes not updated yet? Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to ggrant3876 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ggrant3876 Ad-Free
4th May 2020, 04:15 PM |#428  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 573

More
hi all,

substratum can work for Oneplus 8 pro without root? if yes, how?
because i got that "could not fall back to rooted mode" erorr..
4th May 2020, 05:58 PM |#429  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

On One UI 2.1, have the updated substratum and synergy installed. Got the April security update 2-3 days ago and ever since when applying a theme, swift dark after the reboot it stops at 16% and I have to force a reboot to get back into the phone. I was under impression the swift themes were updated. Tried liv also with the same 16% and force a reboot. Are the themes not updated yet? Thanks in advance.

Applying pink synergy High contrast theme WILL freeze then finish, DO NOT INTERRUPT IT, then reboot and finish normal procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanz08

hi all,

substratum can work for Oneplus 8 pro without root? if yes, how?
because i got that "could not fall back to rooted mode" erorr..

No you need root
4th May 2020, 06:11 PM |#430  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 583

More
Quote:

Applying pink synergy High contrast theme WILL freeze then finish, DO NOT INTERRUPT IT, then reboot and finish normal procedures.

It's after the reboot when applying high contrast that it freezes. Are you saying we need two reboots now?
Edit:
I let it run and nothing was themed, deleted the high contrast, deleted all imported overlays and now I can't apply the default theme. Booted to recovery and deleted cache and now can apply the default theme.
4th May 2020, 06:37 PM |#431  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

It's after the reboot when applying high contrast that it freezes. Are you saying we need two reboots now?
Edit:
I let it run and nothing was themed, deleted the high contrast, deleted all imported overlays and now I can't apply the default theme. Booted to recovery and deleted cache and now can apply the default theme.

2 reboots always been procedure since Q but now all have to use ace mode as High Contrasts theme update broke old process.

This is from synergy telegram:

I have thoroughly tested this and I haven't had issues only thing is the long freeze other then that I have been applying overlays without issue. I suggest people having issues try clearing out all. Uninstall everything but themes "they don't matter here" Reboot then:

Install High contrasts theme from galaxy themes directly

Install synergy and lite

Set ACE MODE in synergy. Then build overlays in Lite.

Select "try it out" in Blue Synergy Galaxy theme

Select "Apply" in Pink Synergy Galaxy theme

If you can't get it working still then we need logs of the building in synergy. Use adb with matlog app or any way you know to get the log and upload it here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android themes, crash, substratum, substratum crash, substratum guide

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)