FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] Issues with Substratum? Post here!

5,878 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,998

Post Reply Email Thread

Welcome to the official Substratum help thread!

If you are looking for info about Substratum, please go to the announcements thread.

If you are having any issues with the Substratum app, please post about them here! Please be sure to include the following info:
  • Device
  • ROM
  • Substratum version
  • Logcat

If you need help gathering a logcat, please use this guide!

If you got a "logcat_and_device_info.zip", please extract the files and upload them as an attachment. We view logs on multiple devices so it would be great if users could extract them so we do not have to extract them on our strange devices *ahem* iPhones *ahem*.

XDA:DevDB Information
[projekt.] substratum // interfacer, Tool/Utility for the XDA Community Apps

Contributors
nicholaschum, Sykopompos, The Flash, KreAch3R, camcory, ivaniskandar
Source Code: https://github.com/substratum

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 630
Stable Release Date: 2017-04-07

Created 2017-04-08
Last Updated 2017-05-31
The Following 310 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd July 2016, 10:16 AM |#2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Mesa, AZ
Thanks Meter: 32,080

More
Substratum boys, let's get to it!
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to The Flash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2016, 10:39 AM |#3  
Here we go

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanchance

Substratum boys, let's get to it!

Girls too tyvm
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Char_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Char_G Ad-Free
22nd July 2016, 10:43 AM |#4  
Flag Hať
Thanks Meter: 15

More
here we go! let the fun begin, oh we have the fun for months now but shh *inserts nsfw gif
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aabuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aabuk Ad-Free
22nd July 2016, 10:44 AM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto St. George (Hometown: Hong Kong)
Thanks Meter: 12,998

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereAgain

Girls too tyvm

huh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25788148899858aae0f1d2cb82a8183276c9377468bd0be6db02b32f27608852.jpg
Views:	16564
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	3820287  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2016, 10:45 AM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

huh

Pffft
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Char_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Char_G Ad-Free
22nd July 2016, 11:35 AM |#7  
Recognized Developer
Flag Belgium / Flanders
Thanks Meter: 4,437

Donate to Me
More
Oh, good, a new thing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martinusbe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2016, 11:51 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,524

More
🙌

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to akhilnarang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akhilnarang Ad-Free
22nd July 2016, 02:13 PM |#9  
Tried the latest pn mod build
First time user with substratum and have to say amazing and really impressed and looking forward to the development of themes and its stability

I tried 3 themes
Bio hazard domination and mono
Few things i have noticed
1. i applied fonts from bio theme and nothing happened, tried 3 fonts from the theme and nothing happened although it said font applied even restarted system ui but font was the stock one
Not sure its a theme issue or substratum
2. When i applied a overlay no matter what the theme be i noticed this thing
When i opened the settings it opened just fine i mean themed and all
But for example when i opened the dialer it would load in that blue white color that is the stock theme and will then change the theme for example to the dark one when i applied mono
But this all happens in a duration of fraction a second but is noticeable
Also if I had that app in memory then it loads fine with the dark theme but when i remove it from memory and have to load it again then it behaves as described
Also don't know whether it's theme or substratum 3 themes i tried all of them didn't themed my nav bar or status bar or status bar icon, also in the screenshots for mono and bio for Layers it has themed status bar icons and nav bar so not sure about this
Other than that one more thing when i chose to revert back to the stock theme by choosing the option in the app i get a dialogue box saying play store has fc play services fc and few more apps can't remember which one but also included titanium backup in the fc as well

Also when the overlays are uninstalled and reverted back to the stock theme the phone gets laggish for a second or two i mean lag in animations for example not that if i open the dialer it will open it a bit late thats lag but if i open the dialer it opens it instantly but the it's like it's struggling in the opening animation
That's all what i can remember

Really appreciate your efforts and congratulations to the devs for their amazing work
Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
22nd July 2016, 02:15 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 561

More
Yeah, the same, substratum bugs imo...
22nd July 2016, 02:33 PM |#11  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 914

More
Hi, where i can get this app? Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread