FORUMS

[Q&A] Issues with Substratum? Post here!

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 22nd July 2016, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2020, 07:45 AM |#5421  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I installed substratum swift black theme I installed quora and this error came up. Any help?
» [com.quora.android]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type3_Lineage/drawable/bg_count_badge_border_white.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'color' with value '@*com.quora.android:color/bg_red').
» [com.quora.android]: Installation of "com.quora.android" has failed.
The version of the quora is 2.8.47 the substratum version is nine hundred ninety eight (998).
21st March 2020, 07:48 AM |#5422  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,942

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R77

I installed substratum swift black theme I installed quora and this error came up. Any help?
» [com.quora.android]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type3_Lineage/drawable/bg_count_badge_border_white.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'color' with value '@*com.quora.android:color/bg_red').
» [com.quora.android]: Installation of "com.quora.android" has failed.
The version of the quora is 2.8.47 the substratum version is nine hundred ninety eight (998).

Email or use their telegram support

Theme issues go to their devs
21st March 2020, 08:35 AM |#5423  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Email or use their telegram support

Theme issues go to their devs

Do you have their telegram?
21st March 2020, 12:11 PM |#5424  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 16,113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R77

Do you have their telegram?

It's in the theme's playstore description.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using XDA Labs
26th March 2020, 02:09 PM |#5425  
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Hello, since today I have no overlays in manager. They compile without errors but don't show after reboot.
Earlier today I flashed a custom kernel, overlays still did work. Then I decided to use another kernel so I flashed the stock boot.img, went to twrp and flashed magisk. Rebooted and flashed the kernel from the kernels settings app (EXKM). Since then the overlays don't show no matter how often I compile then. Although logging is enabled, no logs are saved under /sdcard/substratum.
I hope anyone can help me to make substratum work again. Thank you in advance!

Edit: Compiled one overlay and attached logfile.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (472.0 KB, 0 views)
26th March 2020, 04:29 PM |#5426  
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown1178

Hello, since today I have no overlays in manager. They compile without errors but don't show after reboot.
Earlier today I flashed a custom kernel, overlays still did work. Then I decided to use another kernel so I flashed the stock boot.img, went to twrp and flashed magisk. Rebooted and flashed the kernel from the kernels settings app (EXKM). Since then the overlays don't show no matter how often I compile then. Although logging is enabled, no logs are saved under /sdcard/substratum.
I hope anyone can help me to make substratum work again. Thank you in advance!

Edit: Compiled one overlay and attached logfile.

Uninstalling substratum Magisk module and Substratum App, then reinstalling the App fixed it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brown1178 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brown1178 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)