FORUMS

Theme Service Killer for Samsung (Support Thread)

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 5th October 2017, 11:09 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd April 2018, 06:56 PM |#101  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 14,136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt1xj

Thanks. I set andromeda up last night. I was still hoping for a way to enable the Samsung themes again until some of the bugs were worked out with andromeda. I feel stupid for not enabling the theme store before updating. I just got excited when the Oreo update popped up. I figured adb would let me enable again but no dice unless I did something wrong.

Do like i do i use BK Manager with Tasker and make my custom Samsung theme stick read this all of it and then on that post to the bottom my new update for New BK Manager is there .

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...1/post73317476

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
3rd April 2018, 08:18 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem is i ran theme service killer on nougat and didn't enable the theme services before upgrading so now I cant enable theme services to apply a theme. I get this in bk when I try. Fail: Please enable all packages that was disabled by other package disablers then restart application.
If I do pm enable In adb it just says package disabled.
3rd April 2018, 08:56 PM |#103  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 14,136

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Problem is i ran theme service killer on nougat and didn't enable the theme services before upgrading so now I cant enable theme services to apply a theme. I get this in bk when I try. Fail: Please enable all packages that was disabled by other package disablers then restart application.
If I do pm enable In adb it just says package disabled.

Looks like you might have to do a factory reset that will fix all that.

Running On My Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U Wicked Venom Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to Venom0642 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Venom0642 Ad-Free
3rd April 2018, 09:18 PM |#104  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,851

More
Quote:

So, I messed up. Didn't enable themes before Oreo update. Now theme killer is gone and nothing will enable. Tried adb and bk. Will we see an Oreo update? Or any other fixes other than reset. I'm using substratum for now, but not real happy with it.

BK Disabler is now BK Manager with a new addon MDM both on the store 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
3rd April 2018, 10:05 PM |#105  

More
Mdm extension 2 ? I tried it, still the same. I don't understand why it won't enable something disabled by theme service killer. Just says Fail when I try to enable theme store and theme center.
GuestK0087
5th May 2018, 08:14 PM |#106  

More
Moderator staff has come to the conclusion that bypassing the 10 minute time limit to keep a paid theme permanent is classified as warez under our site rules.

Link removed and thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread