FORUMS

Theme Service Killer for Samsung (Support Thread)

6,079 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,927

By nicholaschum, Substratum Development Leader / Inactive Recognized Themer on 5th October 2017, 11:09 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
5th October 2017, 02:49 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,837

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephigloe

I pay for all my apps I believe in supporting our developers, do you think it's package disabled pro it's the only app I have that requires license

I wasn't accusing you - I was asking - It's happened more frequently than one might think - A user has an issue with an app and it turns out that they had an app designed to circumvent paying for it installed on their device 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
5th October 2017, 02:53 PM |#12  
Flag Menifee
Thanks Meter: 831

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

I wasn't accusing you - I was asking - It's happened more frequently than one might think - A user has an issue with an app and it turns out that they had an app designed to circumvent paying for it installed on their device 🐧

Sorry if it came out wrong I know you weren't accusing me, I was just letting you know because you were helping me and I appreciate it, I just wanted you to be properly informed so to get the most out of your help.
6th October 2017, 01:06 AM |#13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphee

App updated from play store (uninstalled and reinstalled)
New error.
Grant is ok, key too...

Do I have to uninstall any substratum theme before try ?

+1 @nicholaschum, do you think Samsung is blocking this app like they block *dhell?
6th October 2017, 02:32 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

More
Have you guys tried using BK Disabler to disable Samsung Themes on Stock Unrooted Samsung Galaxy s8 / S8+?
I haven't installed Theme Killer yet - But no issues with Samsung Substratum Addon and Themes... just a thought 🐧

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
6th October 2017, 01:48 PM |#15  
Flag Auranagabad
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Awesome work buddy, works fine on my A8 2016(SM-A810F) & J7 2016 (SM-J710F)

Hai sar
6th October 2017, 06:54 PM |#16  
Quote:

Have you guys tried using BK Disabler to disable Samsung Themes on Stock Unrooted Samsung Galaxy s8 / S8+?
I haven't installed Theme Killer yet - But no issues with Samsung Substratum Addon and Themes... just a thought 🐧

I use **hell2 as a package disabler. So I'm not sure it's a good ideal to have BK as well. Plus theme killer is a way easier process. Hopefully @nicholaschum will fix this permissions error. It was working so beautifully when it was packaged with the integration key app.
6th October 2017, 07:04 PM |#17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNubiX

I use **hell2 as a package disabler. So I'm not sure it's a good ideal to have BK as well. Plus theme killer is a way easier process. Hopefully @nicholaschum will fix this permissions error. It was working so beautifully when it was packaged with the integration key app.

Like I said - Just an idea for some who may be having some problems - I haven't really looked into the issue because I wasn't having problems with Samsung Substratum Integration even BEFORE I installed BK Disabler... I've got no doubt that Nicholas will sort it out in any case 🐧

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 07:05 PM |#18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 14,123

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Works here on my AT&T Note 8 and S8 Plus theme killer, but i use tasker!

Running On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U Wicked Venom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venom0642 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Venom0642 Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 07:09 PM |#19  
Quote:

Like I said - Just an idea for some who may be having some problems - I haven't really looked into the issue because I wasn't having problems with Samsung Substratum Integration even BEFORE I installed BK Disabler... I've got no doubt that Nicholas will sort it out in any case 🐧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom0642

Well gosh guys... I'm sold. I'll try it. 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to eNubiX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eNubiX Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 07:12 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 14,123

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well gosh guys... I'm sold. I'll try it.

Just to show you it works on my AT&T Note 8
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171006-121021.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	4294414Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171006-121026.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	4294415

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venom0642 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Venom0642 Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 07:12 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom0642

I'm thinking with your screen name and avatar - They'd be too Freaking Scared NOT to work for you 🐧🐥

Sent from my SM-G955W 🇨🇦
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread