- Open the Plugin Manager
- Choose Install a Plugin
- Choose the plugin you want to install
- Choose Run a Plugin
- Choose the Plugin you want to run
SuperR's Kitchen Plugin Descriptions
SuperR Maintained Plugins:
- Only for system-as-root devices
- Adds placeholder files to all empty directories in your project
- Add all apk files from a directory
- Choose apk to import
- Choose directory structure to import
- Delete files from your ROM based on directory structure
your_directory_name/system/anything_you_want your_directory_name/vendor/anything_you_want your_directory_name/cache/anything_you_want your_directory_name/hidden/anything_you_want your_directory_name/boot.img
- Unpack Amlogic firmware img
- Choose an apk from your current rom directory.
- Decompile the apk.
- Build apk.
- Sign apk with 3 options (use signapk.jar, copy original META-INF to new apk, or copy new classes.dex and resources.arsc to original apk).
- Move apk back to where it came from.
- Patch smali using .ptch files
- Delete META-INF from all apk files
- Delete SEC-INF from all apk files
- Separate lib directory from all apk files
- Zipalign apk files
- Install Aroma in your existing ROM.
- Create aroma-config using a menu.
- Choose apk files to add to the option menu.
- Extract your ROM normally using ONLY set_metadata or set_perm.
- Creates an AutoROM config file to automate the extraction process and many other tasks.
- Currently supports perm type, vendor.img, rom name, custom signature, deodexing, root, su.d, and Busybox
- Adds lines from a file to build.prop.
- Combines partition_*.img files into a single img file
- Create a flashable zip of one or more image files as long as you know the partition name where it should be flashed.
- Create a flashable patch zip from directories that have matching fs_config and file_contexts3 files
- Convert updater-script to update-binary script for use in the mods_install plugin
- Copy the partition images and/or directories you want in the zip into a new directory in your project.
- In the kitchen main menu, choose Plugin Manager > Run a plugin > custom_zip
- Choose the new directory from the list.
- For img files in by-name devices, type the partition name from your device where it should be flashed (ex. aboot)
- For img files in mmcblk devices, choose your block from the list (add it to the device superr_mmc file if needed first).
- Decrypt ruu.exe and ruu.zip files stored in your current project directory.
- Extract system.img & boot.img to the current project directory for extraction.
- Copy ruu.exe or ruu.zip to current project directory (ruu.zip must be named exactly ruu.zip).
- Allows rebuilding ext4 img files that have been extracted by the kitchen even if there is not a complete ROM in the project.
- Downloads and includes Open Gapps in your ROM.
- Choice of aroma, super, stock, full, mini, micro, nano, or pico
- Detects Android version and architecture from ROM to download the latest available version for your device.
- If there is no ROM, it will allow you to choose Android version and architecture.
- Remove gapps if it already exists.
- Generates set_metadata lines for every file in project directories that have matching fs_config and file_contexts3 files.
- Unpack LG kdz files
- Removes rctd, ccmd, and triton from LG boot.img.
- Add any flashable zip to your ROM that uses an update-binary script instead of a updater-script
- Remove mods
- Shows the kitchen added mods you currently have installed
- Decrypt firmware.ozip files
- Unpack payload.bin firmware
- Unpack Rockchip firmware img files
- Asks one-by-one if you want to add ro.config.tima=0, ro.config.knox=0, ro.securestorage.knox=false, ro.securestorage.support=false, ro.security.mdpp.ux=Disabled, and wlan.wfd.hdcp=disabled to ramdisk default.prop
- Create tar.md5 from all img, mbn, ext4, and bin files in your ROM directory.
- Create tar.md5 from all the above except system.img, system.img.ext4, boot.img, and recovery.img
- Decode OMC/CSC
- Deodex patch for Android 8.1+
- Pack *_new.img files to lz4
- Converts sepolicy denials into allow rules, and optionally patches seplicy with the new rules.
- Paste a denial
- Read denials from 00_project_files/logcat.log
- Removes MTK signature from img files
- Extract firmware.zip that contains UPDATE.APP
- Extract img files from UPDATE.APP
- Place a firmware.zip or UPDATE.APP in your rom directory.
- Patches several things in Xiaomi firmware.
- Extract your firmware with the kitchen, then run the plugin.
User Contributed Plugins: