FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 87,996

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 5th September 2014, 12:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2019, 04:32 PM |#12201  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ok, thank you for Your support

I am asking you very warmly for your support. Since I currently have Root made by Super SU, in LineageOS 14.1, I did not know that the Super SU is dead and that support has been given. But I do not have icons with the application, because I manually uninstalled Super SU, including LineageOS 14.1, please help me. I currently have LineageOS 14.1 in LG G4 H815 and is rooted by Super SU. Due to the support for Super SU, I would like to receive support in this section, which partition should I clear? Which partition is associated with the root, and specifically on which partition the files and permissions of root files are saved, if we are flashing a Super SU zip package via Recovery TWRP?

I really want to change the root method, i.e. ... through Magisk Mask, do root in LineageOS 14.1, but first I should clean up - delete and clean these files after Super SU on partitions.

Ok, I understand that support for Supers has been given. In connection with this, I am sorry that I wrote in the appropriate section of the forum.

Ok, thanks for your support. I am asking you with a very cordial request for your technical support, if at the moment if I made root flashing, a packet of SuperSU zip, through TWRP Recovery, I think it would be good to remove the root, made by SuperSU.

10th April 2019, 05:38 PM |#12202  
Thanks Meter: 1,910

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeSlovian

Ok, thank you for Your support

I am asking you very warmly for your support. Since I currently have Root made by Super SU, in LineageOS 14.1, I did not know that the Super SU is dead and that support has been given. But I do not have icons with the application, because I manually uninstalled Super SU, including LineageOS 14.1, please help me. I currently have LineageOS 14.1 in LG G4 H815 and is rooted by Super SU. Due to the support for Super SU, I would like to receive support in this section, which partition should I clear? Which partition is associated with the root, and specifically on which partition the files and permissions of root files are saved, if we are flashing a Super SU zip package via Recovery TWRP?

I really want to change the root method, i.e. ... through Magisk Mask, do root in LineageOS 14.1, but first I should clean up - delete and clean these files after Super SU on partitions.

Ok, I understand that support for Supers has been given. In connection with this, I am sorry that I wrote in the appropriate section of the forum.

You must have one thing clear: You can only use one root method, as there are:
SuperSU (deprecated)
Magisk (developed)
Lineage root
If you have used one of those and want to switch to another all traces of the former root solution has to be erased.
Your video shows that your boot.img has been tampered by some other rooting app.
So I recommend:
Flash unSu.zip (removes all traces of former root apps): https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...3/post63615067
Or do a clean flash of your preferred custom ROM.
After setting up your ROM (and gapps) flash the current stable 18.1 magisk.zip:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AwJ...ew?usp=sharing

If any problems occur move to the magisk support thread:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...32382/page3261

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 12:05 PM |#12203  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Where i find latest stable updated version Super Su ? From first post links don't work ...

Wysłane z mojego LG-H850 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to Gold_Phenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gold_Phenix Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 12:16 PM |#12204  
Flag Ramat Gan
Thanks Meter: 1,605

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Phenix

Where i find latest stable updated version Super Su ? From first post links don't work ...

This is it.
If it doesn't work, switch to Magisk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firefds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firefds Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 01:25 PM |#12205  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,554

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Phenix

If you insist on SuperSU use sr5. Those links work and it's beta in name only.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)