FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,077

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 5th September 2014, 12:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2019, 12:42 PM |#12251  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmobile

How enabled pro version? And after update google play after not have free?

I don't use it anymore because all my devices support magisk now. But as far as I remember there is an option in settings - advanced (or like that) to enable pro features. And you should enable it before updating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guest4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guest4711 Ad-Free

1st September 2019, 01:55 PM |#12252  
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 1,552

More
If I remember correctly (I haven't used SuperSU for a couple of years) Chainfire was generous enough to provide an "enable Pro features" in Settings for people too cheap to buy it. Since he no longer supports SuperSU, I doubt that he would object to people using this feature now.
@guest4711 - sorry, I missed reading that you'd just suggested the same thing. Duh...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dahawthorne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dahawthorne Ad-Free
1st September 2019, 03:05 PM |#12253  
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmobile

Please pro version 2.82 sr5

Agree with above, download sr5 from link on post 1, then go into app settings, sroll to the bottom, enable pro features. App will have to restart
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)