[2017.08.13] SuperSU Config [AROMA]

Search This thread

kouzelnik3

I could solve it, everything is right here. Thank you master!
e9a1b65af83ed8f3aad5b37a23e5814f.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
How did you solve it? I have stock rooted LG G4 with twrp and xposed, flashed aroma as SBIN, then SR3 supersu but safetynet check failed.

Reactions: The Analog Kid
Thanks for this Configurator. I think my biggest trouble in Life right now, is actually trying to figure out all the different combinations of configurations.

Trying still to Root the Galaxy S6 Line of devices, I almost had it rooted once, I was able to get su access from the command line, but I didn't have everything quite configured right. And I couldn't figure out what to do next. Now I'm going to play around with the options it shows up with and try various combinations of install/options.

I would like to know if @Chainfire has any plans/intentions of posting (either on XDA or his website) a type of a guide for each of the categories and options that further explains what they all do and for what reason it would be used/needed for.

With some of the issues that users may be experiencing with SuperSU, the individual may not know if the Aroma Configuration is something that would or would not be needed since many members may not know what/which option would or would not be the one for whichever issue.

Kind of like the website for SuperSU that accomplishes this.

I hope i explained it okay via text... :)

Reactions: The Analog Kid

taran99489948

Jun 10, 2017
Hello!! I want to know that if i can use it with magisk and that last screenshot showed the selinux option . Can i set selinux to premmisive permanently??

skylinestan

Apr 8, 2011
try it and can't run..just hang in android..Epic rom with stock kernel on redmi note 3..have follow the instructions step by step..any help?

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
From the description in the OP - Am I correct in thinking that "arm based devices" includes arm-64 devices - I think that I am?

From Down the Rabbit Hole by:
My SM-G930W8 ??

raju.d

Oct 29, 2013
not able to make safetynet to pass after the default options, if anyone has successfully passed safetynet please share the options selected and method to follow.....

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I could solve it, everything is right here. Thank you master!
e9a1b65af83ed8f3aad5b37a23e5814f.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

could you please share the method how u passed safetynet and options selected...

joelcool69

Jan 10, 2012
Please @Chainfire, can you add mouse support in the installer? Or it's a aroma problem? It's not possible to install on Shield TV with TWRP. The mouse works on the recovery and when I hit install the zip, the installer shows up and the mouse pointer just disappear. Thanks for all you hard work and great apps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperSU has several flash-time options.

Normally these are set by echoing text to /data/.supersu, for example:

Code:
    echo "BINDSBIN=true">>/data/.supersu

There are a dozen such options, and though most users never have to change the defaults, it can become cumbersome if you are one of the users who does.

The standard SuperSU ZIP does not use AROMA because AROMA does not support all the devices and recovery environments the SuperSU ZIP supports.

If your device and recovery environment does support AROMA and you need to configure SuperSU in a non-standard way, this is the ZIP to flash for you!

NOTICE: This ZIP does not actually install SuperSU itself. You need to manually flash that after flashing this one.

Requirements
    - ARM-based device
    - AROMA-compatible recovery or FlashFire
    - Access to the /data partition (rarely an issue)

Download
    AROMA-SuperSUConfig-v1.00.zip
    ... reserved ...
    ... also reserved ...
    Does this Aroma mean that you don't have to use Terminal in TWRP 3.1.1-0 now? My quick take is that you Flash the Aroma zip and then Flash SuperSU because the Aroma takes care of what you had to do with the previous SR version?

Correct.
    Finally. I love this. I'm not a magisk fan.