FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No apps at SuperSu

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By petersokol, Junior Member on 31st March 2017, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
just rooted my S5, installed SuperSu Pro but can not see and control any app under 'APPS' tab . It says 'no apps configured'
Does anyone know why?
thx
petersokol

31st March 2017, 07:50 PM |#2  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 279

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersokol

Hi,
just rooted my S5, installed SuperSu Pro but can not see and control any app under 'APPS' tab . It says 'no apps configured'
Does anyone know why?
thx
petersokol

Do you have SuperSU set to grant or prompt? If it's set to grant, apps won't show up, at least I've noticed on my S7. Only time apps show up is if SuperSU is set to prompt, and then I launch an app and either grant or deny the app in the prompt. You don't manually add apps to SuperSU, at least not that I'm aware of.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to POWerSUrgeSW3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift POWerSUrgeSW3 Ad-Free
5th April 2017, 04:13 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWerSUrgeSW3

Do you have SuperSU set to grant or prompt? If it's set to grant, apps won't show up, at least I've noticed on my S7. Only time apps show up is if SuperSU is set to prompt, and then I launch an app and either grant or deny the app in the prompt. You don't manually add apps to SuperSU, at least not that I'm aware of.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So that's why, thx!
5th April 2017, 11:30 AM |#4  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 279

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFlash

So that's why, thx!

Awesome, enjoy!
12th November 2017, 11:15 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Impossible to manually add app to Whitelist SuperSU-Pro😵
I have SuperSU pro and another app (DU Battery Saver pro) Which I need to manually whitelist in Super SU to unlock a feature that will save alot of power by lowering cpu frequency and voltage when screen locked and when phone idle. Frustrated at how poor app design is making it impossible to manually add any app to SuperSU Whitelist. The good news is I managed to get a refund from Google after feeling ripped off for paying for a defective app which I think has something to do with poor user interface for devices which have no menu button soft key and touch only interface. After complaining to Google Play (who have a great refund policy).Well Done!👏 Real Crappy Job Guys. Will probably be forced to find another solution while you continue to lose revenue and customers as you casually ignore them on Google Play and XDA Forums. NXA! MxM SMH WTF!. Guys please lets be serious.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)