FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bootloop After Flashing SuperSU

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By marvouone, Junior Member on 8th May 2017, 05:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an Asus Zenfone 5 and about a month ago I installed Lineage OS Android 7.1 ROM. I'm not sure if it was rooted. I just wanted to flash SuperSU zip file, I did it on TWRP Mode. Now it's on Lineage OS Bootloop, nothing happens. I don't want to lose my files and etc. Anybody can help me?

16th June 2017, 07:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
EDIT: Wrong thread, ooops
2nd July 2017, 11:47 AM |#3  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Probably if you install lazyflasher it may work for you. Try this before giving up.
12th July 2017, 06:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvouone

I have an Asus Zenfone 5 and about a month ago I installed Lineage OS Android 7.1 ROM. I'm not sure if it was rooted. I just wanted to flash SuperSU zip file, I did it on TWRP Mode. Now it's on Lineage OS Bootloop, nothing happens. I don't want to lose my files and etc. Anybody can help me?

Why don't you reflash the ROM again without clearing DATA, it won't remove your data but your will remove SuperSU completely from the device. Then Give a try with other SuperSU.zip file.
13th July 2017, 06:59 AM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 2,294

Donate to Me
More
Doesn't some Asus devices require the boot image to be signed? You could try using this tool: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ified-t3600606 Try flashing the VerifiedBootSigner zip after SuperSU.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)