Rooted with with SuperSU
Steps followed in TWRP:
1. Factory Reset (To start fresh)
2. Flashed no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx
3. Format data
4. Flashed SR3-SuperSU-v2.82-SR3-20170813133244.zip
Root checker shows Rooted.
However, it isnt properly rooted , it seems, because:
1. AdAway shows a *SU Binary Could not be found*
2. ES File Explorer 's Root explorer isn't working: *Sorry, test failed* message pops up.
Any idea how to get properly rooted?
More info: It seems the root is working for certain apps like Droidwall which I use to block internet access.
The system is not properly Writable (has read access only) which is causing the issue with some root apps. So, I guess I need a solution to make the System Writable.. Help?