FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

can anyone help me root my coolpad defiant?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By rebz408, Junior Member on 19th October 2017, 04:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys im new to these forums an did not know where to post at, i got a coolpad defiant (Not the best phone) an i wanted to root it and was seeing if anyone here maybe able to help me out?? ive tried to use kingRoot but not luck on using that method if anyone got any suggestions id really like that, thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to rebz408 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rebz408 Ad-Free

10th March 2018, 03:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebz408

Hello guys im new to these forums an did not know where to post at, i got a coolpad defiant (Not the best phone) an i wanted to root it and was seeing if anyone here maybe able to help me out?? ive tried to use kingRoot but not luck on using that method if anyone got any suggestions id really like that, thanks again!

Any luck?
14th March 2018, 03:45 AM |#3  

More
Thank you very much
14th March 2018, 07:20 PM |#4  
Glendale
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfreshh

Any luck?

Did you ever find anything for this device?
The Following User Says Thank You to remarkablecow913 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift remarkablecow913 Ad-Free
17th March 2018, 04:12 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remarkablecow913

Did you ever find anything for this device?

Nothing as yet still searching, need to do some work on the phone but nothing to start with 😔
17th March 2018, 04:24 AM |#6  
Glendale
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfreshh

Nothing as yet still searching, need to do some work on the phone but nothing to start with 😔

I know. I can't find Any resources for this phone. I might get brave And see if I can find twrp for same chipset and try.

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote:

I know. I can't find Any resources for this phone. I might get brave And see if I can find twrp for same chipset and try.

Have you tried unlocking bootloader? That's probly most important. If it's locked there is no point tying
The Following User Says Thank You to remarkablecow913 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift remarkablecow913 Ad-Free
20th March 2018, 04:40 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Have you tried unlocking bootloader? That's probly most important. If it's locked there is no point tying

Okay if anything works out when you try let me know

The bootloader can be opened in developer mode for this devise if I'm correct
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)