One way Android 6.0 Root Without PATCH BOOT

Search This thread

huangsijun17

Feb 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
OnePlus 11
By convention, if you want to root you Android 6.0 Phone, you must PATCH the BOOT, Otherwise you will stuck in the second boot screen.

But, we had find a new way to root Android 6.0 WITHOUT PATCH BOOT, Hijack system files.

We Hijack the app_process32, set a shell to Execute a command, setenforce 0. Then the SE-Linux will operating permissive mod.

The next step is the regular steps, start the root daemon and so on.

Here is the files and set method.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiz3UVI5wUbKzxuHqrng7Wx-Gdlr

Code:
su --> /system/bin/su 0755 u:object_r:system_file:s0
mv /system/bin/app_process32 /system/bin/app_process32_
su --> /system/bin/app_process32 0755 u:object_r:zygote_exec:s0

Measured, replaced with SuperSU is still available.

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
But it really can run on some Android 6.0 without unlocking BL, Because their system files can be modified.

In addition, in the future can FF compatible with this program? Or add this way into SuperSU?The original author agrees to disclose the program.

Please tell me which common device running Android 6.0 with a locked BL can do this then, because I know of exactly 0.

Unless this is common, SuperSU will not support it out of the box.

huangsijun17

Feb 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
OnePlus 11
Please tell me which common device running Android 6.0 with a locked BL can do this then, because I know of exactly 0.

360Q5Plus(1509-A01), adbd is run as root on ROM NO.105, can do this.

360N4S Snapdragon(1505-A02), can flash recovery by Qualcomm 9008, but can't unlock the BL, can do this.

Anyother Phone Whitch can flash recovery by MTK COM or Qualcomm 9008 or can get root by vulnerability, and so on. All of them can do this.

huangsijun17

Feb 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
OnePlus 11

360N4S Snapdragon(1505-A02), can flash recovery by Qualcomm 9008, but can't unlock the BL, can do this.

Anyother Phone Whitch can flash recovery by MTK COM or Qualcomm 9008 or can get root by vulnerability, and so on. All of them can do this.

huangsijun17

Feb 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
OnePlus 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This really doesn't work on most devices by default.
    But it really can run on some Android 6.0 without unlocking BL, Because their system files can be modified.

In addition, in the future can FF compatible with this program? Or add this way into SuperSU?The original author agrees to disclose the program.