FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lenovo PHAB [PB1-750M] NEED LATEST FIRMWARE[ANDROID M based] OR CUSTOM ROM.

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MightyDraGols, Junior Member on 17th February 2018, 04:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
from the beginning : I wanted to install custom rom on my my phablet . So I tried rooting my device . SO the root wasn't successful and I didn't know that . I ended up bricking my device when I tried to install TWRP with flashify because my device wasn't rooted . Then I had to install a backdated firmware . Which is : Lenovo_Phab_PB1-750M_USR_S000364_151231.zip
after that , I tried OTA UPDATE . and messages started occurring in recovery like : installation aborted (status 7) and etc etc.
then , no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the latest firmware having ANDROID MARSHMALLOW . and this one doesn't work in my phablet : 750M_USR_S000384_160325_ROW_QPST.7z
My device is now rooted having ANDROID LOLLIPOP+ROOT+TWRP+XPOSED .
and My query is : Can anyone get me the latest firmware based on ANDROID M or can anyone get me a CUSTOM ROM for my phablet based in ANDROID LOLLIPOP [5.1.1]

18th February 2018, 09:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Search it into needrom.com website. Cheers.
18th February 2018, 01:07 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert342

Search it into needrom.com website. Cheers.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I already did and found one firmware that requires INFINITY TEAM BOX . And don't want to buy this thing...
The Following User Says Thank You to MightyDraGols For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MightyDraGols Ad-Free
18th February 2018, 02:00 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 6,868

Donate to Me
More
You're in the quite wrong section to be asking about this, and have you tried searching?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/search?query=pb1-750m
18th February 2018, 03:58 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

You're in the quite wrong section to be asking about this, and have you tried searching?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/search?query=pb1-750m

Yes , doesn't meets my case and cynogenmod is no longer available on the lenovo Russian forum , also none of the firmware works from the site .
28th March 2019, 09:18 AM |#6  

More
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyDraGols

Yes , doesn't meets my case and cynogenmod is no longer available on the lenovo Russian forum , also none of the firmware works from the site .

did u find any custom rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)