root A9 A9000ZHU1BQE1 hong kong with TWRP and supersu

Search This thread

Sajjad6630

Aug 12, 2016
hello

i search whole xda and many chinese site for rooting A9 A9000ZHU1BQE1 but there is nothing. becuase this model just release in afew country and no body work on it worldwide :(

but i finally find a way for rooting. (after searching alot chinese!! site) :) :) :) :)

first of all cf auto root doesnt work on this firmware.dont work on it, i see some site root with cf auto root on A9000ZCUxxxxx model but not work on A9000ZHUxxxxx (ZHU is hong kong firmwire and ZCU is open china firmwire)

IMPORTANT:
you should do several work before start the rooting.dont worry its easy
1. enable usb debugging (its easy search in google)
2. enable OEM unlock (its easy too.search in google)
3. install CROM service.apk . its for unlocking bootloader. (i install this from galaxy app in phone,just like other app.then go to CROM and unlock bootloader automaticly.its samsung company app and safe.)

you need just 3 thing
(i attach them to post)

1. twrp for A9000 (15mb)
2. supersu( i use 2.82 version. put supersu file in phone memory or memory card )
3. odin soft (recommended version 3.10.6)(its a soft for pc,sry i said all things that amator members dont confuse :D )

after doing important thing that i said above ....

HERE IS METHOD

1:
go your phone to downloading mode. (just turn off phone and then press volume down + home + power button. if you couldnt search in google.its easy
2:
A: open odin in pc with administrator. (right click on odin and click on RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR)
B: connect phone to pc ,when you connect phone odin said "added" with blue color
now click on AP in odin and select TWRP file i attach to post.dont change other option in odin.)
c: now click on start in odin.(if odin freeze and said "not responding" dont worry just wait a few minute and dont close odin!!!)
d: after odin finish its job. odin said "pass" with green color .now phone restarting automaticly)
3:
now you should go to twrp recovery.( after phone come up,again turn off phone.and go to "recovery mode" .just turn off phone and press volume up + home + power button). if the language is chinese,change it to english(easy just press right button in first screen of twrp.or search in google).now you should install supersu with twrp .for that press install on twrp and find supersu file you put in phone memory ... .after installing press reboot.(dont need wipe cache) .
4:
after phone come up android, check supersu icon must come to your phone app.if it doesnt appear ,install it from google play .and then install "root checker" app in your phone from google play, and check for root.

finish. its done. your phone root. :) the whole method take 1 5 minutes

if other firmwire of A9 A9000 ,for example A9000ZCUxxxxx do this method with twrp file that i attach .if its work or not plz say in post that other one know.

Attachments

• A9000-TWRP-PA7.tar
    15.8 MB · Views: 1,220
  • Odin3_v3.10.6.zip
    976.5 KB · Views: 482
  • SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 692
Last edited:

owaishortus

Aug 3, 2016
Hello Sir, I think I have the same Tablet, Baiduzhe A9000, with MT6797 Android 8.0. The recovery is not working, and the manufacturer is not providing the ROM file. Will this above method work for me? Please help me

owaishortus

Aug 3, 2016
I just confirmed that my device is the same MT 6582. Sir, kindly tell me how to flash or root. My device is corrupted.

sjsbh

Jun 7, 2020
Rooting made easy

Download Kingo root app, no need to use PC, it worked on my similar tablet (tab910, mediatek, mt6797)

Google kingoapp

Now I just need to find the ROMs (android versions higher than 4.4 which is compatible with my device) :)

P.s. if it doesn't work, try installing the PC version & follow steps from the website