1. activate developer options on the Tablet
2. enable Bootloader-Unlock on the Tablet
3. download and install ADB und fastboot
4. latest usb driver on your PC
5. download TWRP TWRP-3.0.2_TB-X103F-beta.img
6. download SuperSu zip file
1.) boot to fastboot -> shutdown your device -> press on/off + "+" Volumekey → device restarts to fastboot mode
2.) connect to your pc via usb cable
3.) start command shell (cmd) in the fastboot instalation folder on your PC and check for the device connection with the command:
4.) do the unlocking
"fastboot oem unlock-go"
5.) boot TWRP image file in the command line, showing the pathway to the file:
6.) Put SuperSu zip file in the device memory and flash SuperSu zip with TWRP, then restart the device. Done!!!!