5 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By RooterLeopold, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 12:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2018, 06:03 PM |#11  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I flashed TWRP...now what? I can't find any instructions on how to reboot into TWRP. I got into some sort of Chinese menu (PWR + VOL-) but I'm pretty sure this is the device test menu.
30th September 2018, 10:41 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So I did the "fastboot oem unlock-go" command and adb said ok but my tablet just went to a black screen and won't turn on now and I'm not sure why. I also heard the Windows USB disconnect sound when i did it.
11th January 2019, 10:52 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Would this work with the TB-X104F running 8.1?
The Following User Says Thank You to joelones For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joelones Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 05:51 PM |#14  
Flag Rhoon
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Since a few months my tablet is stuck with the 'password changed, wait....' message. I had hoped that I could overcome this with the steps mentioned here. But unfortunately not
I can't start it anymore, so I'm not sure if it is in developers mode or not. Also, plugging the device in my mac didn't let it download the drivers.

Too bad, because when it was working it was a great tablet, now it's just a expensive drawer filler
12th January 2020, 04:51 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynGamer

I flashed TWRP...now what? I can't find any instructions on how to reboot into TWRP. I got into some sort of Chinese menu (PWR + VOL-) but I'm pretty sure this is the device test menu.

its the vol+ not - you need to press with the power button
12th January 2020, 05:57 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steridroid

I have done all the steps but For some reason twrp is not installed and i still have the stock recovery. Please help

so what exactly do i have to type at the command prompt to run twrp?,ive put the twrp img file in the same folder as the adb stuff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)